Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Facts about Donald Trump that are deadly for Democrats

DJDuckDJDuck Member Posts: 5,970
5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
edited February 2020 in Tug Tavern
The Democrats didn’t like President Donald Trump’s State of the Union address because he highlighted data, such as the strong economy and record employment under his watch, they’d rather voters didn’t know. But those points were just a start. There’s much more about Trump that his opponents want to hide from the public.

The Democrats have stayed true to their talking points, calling Trump a “monster,” a “white supremacist,” and a “dictator” at every opportunity. While campaigning in New Hampshire, Joe Biden said the president “doesn’t have a shred of decency in him.” Former South Bend, Indiana, Mayor Pete Buttigieg wants to convince voters “this election is a decency check on this president.” Tom Steyer, who apparently didn’t wish to strain his vocabulary’s limits, simply says Trump is “a bad man.”

https://issuesinsights.com/2020/02/12/the-facts-about-trump-that-are-deadly-for-democrats/#google_vignette

Trump Does The Unthinkable

https://townhall.com/columnists/lizcrokin/2016/07/10/trump-does-the-unthinkable-n2190160

Comments

• Options
    edited February 2020
  • Options
    MelloDawgMelloDawg Member Posts: 6,149
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    DJDuck said:

The Democrats didn’t like President Donald Trump’s State of the Union address because he highlighted data, such as the strong economy and record employment under his watch, they’d rather voters didn’t know. But those points were just a start. There’s much more about Trump that his opponents want to hide from the public.

The Democrats have stayed true to their talking points, calling Trump a “monster,” a “white supremacist,” and a “dictator” at every opportunity. While campaigning in New Hampshire, Joe Biden said the president “doesn’t have a shred of decency in him.” Former South Bend, Indiana, Mayor Pete Buttigieg wants to convince voters “this election is a decency check on this president.” Tom Steyer, who apparently didn’t wish to strain his vocabulary’s limits, simply says Trump is “a bad man.”

https://issuesinsights.com/2020/02/12/the-facts-about-trump-that-are-deadly-for-democrats/#google_vignette

https://townhall.com/columnists/lizcrokin/2016/07/10/trump-does-the-unthinkable-n2190160

The last election to be won on social issues was never (and I lean left). It would take a colossal blunder for Trump not to win based on the above.
  • Options
    LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,555
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    The last election to be won on social issues was never

we are getting closer and closer to having one decided on social issues. In local elections I do not think that statement is true. In city-wide elections being a social Justice warrior, gay, transgender, gender fluid sway voters.

Jenny Jerkin first qualifier was she is openly gay (of course look at what she was replacing)
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,726
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Word is that the now mythical love of Biden among the Blacks is gone and Trump may be seeing approval as high as 25% based on the economy.

Personally I find the coverage of Masta Joe and his loving Blacks to be racist and disgusting but its the mainstream thought of the day

Agree that local is different than national. Everyone says they hate Congress but look at the re election percentage. Not my congressman, yours
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,309
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Word is that the now mythical love of Biden among the Blacks is gone and Trump may be seeing approval as high as 25% based on the economy.

Personally I find the coverage of Masta Joe and his loving Blacks to be racist and disgusting but its the mainstream thought of the day

Agree that local is different than national. Everyone says they hate Congress but look at the re election percentage. Not my congressman, yours

I hate my ballot harvested congressman.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,726
    Swaye's Wigwam
    My Congressman resigned under a corruption charge
  • Options
    No one knows if my Congresswoman is still alive.
  • Options
    GDSGDS Member Posts: 1,470
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

but first he was re-elected while under indictment...which makes your point...
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,753
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    GDS said:

Crawl back under your rock, you lying POS. How many months before your pedophilia revs back up into full gear?

The only soft spot around here is your soft spot for defenseless children, pedo.
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,846
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    GDS said:

What if he staged a false gas attack. Shoo-in?
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    MelloDawg said:

DJDuck said:

The last election to be won on social issues was never (and I lean left). It would take a colossal blunder for Trump not to win based on the above.
    Reagan ran on guns, God, and gays.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    Standard Supporter
    MelloDawg said:

DJDuck said:

Bush won the 2004 election by opposing gay marriage, it allowed him to carry Ohio.