Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Jaylen Nowell

dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Got the fuck out just in the nick of tim.

Has there ever been anyone who made a better call to LEAVE?

Comments

• Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited February 2020
    He probably made the right call but we wouldn’t have had all of the close losses if he was in the team which would have helped the team not quitting halfway thru the year.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

He probably made the right call but we wouldn’t have had all of the close losses if he was in the team which would have helped the team not quitting halfway thru the year.

No reason to stay if you’re not gonna get coached up.

There were A lot of rumors he didn’t want to play with JM, which BTP was quick to dismiss as bullshit but certainly seem plausible now and would explain why he took so long to declare.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dnc said:

There were A lot of rumors he didn’t want to play with JM, which BTP was quick to dismiss as bullshit but certainly seem plausible now and would explain why he took so long to declare.
    It will be interesting where Jaden goes in the draft. I can’t imagine a team picking him all that high. Still a first rounder but lottery would surprise me at this point.
  • Options
    Neighbor2972Neighbor2972 Member Posts: 4,294
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

dnc said:

It will be interesting where Jaden goes in the draft. I can’t imagine a team picking him all that high. Still a first rounder but lottery would surprise me at this point.
    Nassir Little was a similar situation, he went #25 last year, sounds about right