Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Retard alert!

RatherBeBrewingRatherBeBrewing Member Posts: 1,557
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
I was looking forward to watching Justin Fields take that fancy new defense to the porking lot and have a bunch of Midwestern hicks brag about how their football team makes their life meaningful. But now there is a new contender for Oregon's toughest OOC game with a hick fan base. The mighty Bizon of North Dakota State University. Winners of 37 straight games and the most dominant football team in America. I have recently learned that if they were given a chance they would be going neck and neck with Ohio State for the Big Ten title. They have knocked off such FBS powerhouses as Colorado State, Kansas, a 1 win Minnesota, a 3 win Minnesota, a rebuilding K-State, and EVEN AN 8 WIN IOWA.

Their fans seem like lovely people, although not as welcoming to Ducks as the fine people of this establishment. There are already 200+ pages of Bizon-Quook hawt talk, and I've been trying to keep up, since I am also retarded. It can be summed up as Oregon fans being outraged that NDSU isn't conceding they will get bent over, and delusional NDSU fans explaining that they are at least an equal to Wisconsin and getting offended if their team isn't constantly fellated.

Some C+P from this shitshow: http://www.bisonville.com/forum/showthread.php?35661-NDSU-vs-Ducks/page228

On Oregon's run game: We don't sell out to stop anybody's run game. We just stop it.

On the advantage they have from those tuff big time FCS championship games in Frisco, Texas compared to the Rose Bowel: Have you personally witnessed that Friday practice in Frisco? Have you looked into the eyes of those players exiting that field when its over? How many programs can hold such an event?

NDSU has accomplished much more than Oregon, and Oregon hasn't been able to complete the easy task of getting just a few national championships this decade: So if Oregon has tradition as powerful as NDSU where are even a few national championships?

Recruiting rankings are never to be spoken of there, because Carson Wentz was drafted high: The "star" system is flawed. If Trey Lance or Carson Wentz would have grown up in a big metro area in CA, TX or FL how many stars would they have had? NDSU just has a bunch of FB players that bust their ass and punch people in the mouth. Should be fun.

On it being a road game: I have never, ever heard anyone list Oregon as a substantial home field advantage the way they describe places like Florida, LSU, Clemson, etc.

They beat EWU, they ain't scared of an equal talent team like Oregon: My point is that NDSU played a team with three future NFL-caliber receivers and still won. No need to fear the number of stars the Oregon players have as their talent level is not going to be something NDSU hasn't seen before and beaten.

This 19,000 seat stadium team, with a football budget like Oregon's assistant salary pool shouldn't be viewed as an FCS team, but more of a Big Ten one: With all do respect I believe you are reading too much into NDSU being FCS. That is by name only and would strongly recommend thinking of them as a B1G team.

On the prestige of the FCS vs FBS: Not FBS 5th place. FCS 1st place with the trophy and rings and banners to go with it.

On Penei Sewell and company: NDSU will have the best left tackle on the field in Eugene. And the better quarterback. And better tight ends. And better outside backers. And better strong safety. And better punter. And the better team.

Hey, they do know some things: Is Oregon the program that helped Big Play VA pass his math test?

Lots of talk about soft West Coast football, how West Coast men wear LuLuLemon, and Oregon's finesse style. When asked which program they would go 5-5 or better against in 10 games: Wisconsin or Michigan, although someone said they're better than Michigan.

The real loser in all of this is me. Because I read through that shit and posted it here. I'm sorry if you were also dumb enough to read this. It will get worse come September 5th, when Oregon can't pull of the upset of the defending champs. I'm jealous of Washington getting to open their season with a tune-up game like Michigan while we(?) have to take on a juggernaut.

Tagged:

Comments

• Options

Well if UO is looking forward to tOSU there could be trouble bruin

Have they brought up App State beating Michigan yet?

When Oregon fans tell them this would be the biggest upstate since App State-Michigan or Jacksonville State-Auburn they get offended and explain that it wouldn't be. It would be more like Minnesota beating Wisconsin or some other Midwestern shit. Imagine everyone being Ballz, but also being from North Dakota.

This is gonna be a black eye for the Oregon program if they fuck it up. Good job AD, let's play the best FCS team before Ohio State to go along with the 9 game conference schedule.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

When Oregon fans tell them this would be the biggest upstate since App State-Michigan or Jacksonville State-Auburn they get offended and explain that it wouldn't be. It would be more like Minnesota beating Wisconsin or some other Midwestern shit. Imagine everyone being Ballz, but also being from North Dakota.

This is gonna be a black eye for the Oregon program if they fuck it up. Good job AD, let's play the best FCS team before Ohio State to go along with the 9 game conference schedule.
    I prefer to not imagine that; it would be my worst nightmare.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    I have a buddy who played for NDSU.

The bison is a vicious animal.
  • Options

NDSU's class is head and shoulders above anybody else's in the Pac-12. I'm so satisfied right now. I can't wait to look back at this class in a few years with amazement and go down the list of great players NDSU got in this class. I also can't wait to look back at Oregon's class and laugh at all the busts, medical retirements, and transfers. Their hit rate is going to be so low. They will be the forever young team due to massive amounts of attrition and recruiting mistakes. On top of that NDSU, Stanford, WSU, and Cal all have better coaching staffs than them. They're fucked and they don't even know it yet.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

NDSU's class is head and shoulders above anybody else's in the Pac-12. I'm so satisfied right now. I can't wait to look back at this class in a few years with amazement and go down the list of great players NDSU got in this class. I also can't wait to look back at Oregon's class and laugh at all the busts, medical retirements, and transfers. Their hit rate is going to be so low. They will be the forever young team due to massive amounts of attrition and recruiting mistakes. On top of that NDSU, Stanford, WSU, and Cal all have better coaching staffs than them. They're fucked and they don't even know it yet.
    NDSU I could believe, but WSU and Cal?

GTFO
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

I actually know one or two of these people in real life too. A family friend's daughter plays basketball there.

They are enthusiastic and ambitious. There's not much else going on in the Dakotas.
  • Options
    dnc said:

NDSU I could believe, but WSU and Cal?

GTFO
    I'm substituting NDSU for UW in SacBallz posts. In a shocker, he preferred the Cal and Cuog coaching staffs to Oregon's. I might expend the effort to pick out my favorite quotes of his and look back at them through a 2020 lens.
  • Options

I actually know one or two of these people in real life too. A family friend's daughter plays basketball there.

They are enthusiastic and ambitious. There's not much else going on in the Dakotas.
    They seem like real salt of the earth types. Beating up on the likes of Missouri State, Southern Illinois, and Western Illinois may have inflated the collective ego a bit though.

I don't know if Oregon will blow them out because they'll be trying to grind the clock. The Bizon might even win. But if it is a blowout I'm going to enjoy it a lot more than I usually would.