Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Times are tough - can someone help me out?

Got to part with one of my most prized possessions...

http://seattle.craigslist.org/est/clt/3708298566.html

Comments

• DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,208 Founders Club
    You subscribe to Harvey's Twitter feed I see
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    I have a Neuheisal signed helmet that I won't let go for less than $1500. Winning a Rose bowl and popping off should be worth at least 10 times Tyrone "Losingham's" (lol) 0-12.
  • BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,346
    What do you think I could get for a OS helmet signed by Joe Avezzano?
  • TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    I'm going to buy it, take a dump in it then mail it to Emmert.

Anyone have an address?
  • CheersWestDawgCheersWestDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,477 Swaye's Wigwam
    TommySQC said:

Anyone have an address?

The National Collegiate Athletic Association
    700 W. Washington Street
    P.O. Box 6222
    Indianapolis, Indiana 46206-6222

As always, pics of you shitting in helmet, boxing it up, and sending it at the post office would be helpful.
  • BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,346

TommySQC said:

Anyone have an address?

700 W. Washington Street
    P.O. Box 6222

As always, pics of you shitting in helmet, boxing it up, and sending it at the post office would be helpful.
    imo, we don't need ANY pics of someone shitting in a helmt.

hth
  • DeepSeaZDeepSeaZ Member Posts: 3,901
    TheGlove said:

TommySQC said:

Anyone have an address?

700 W. Washington Street
    P.O. Box 6222

hth
    TheGlove said:

TommySQC said:

Anyone have an address?

700 W. Washington Street
    P.O. Box 6222

hth
    What if the helmet sported a tinted shield?
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    TommySQC said:

Anyone have an address?

This would be hilarious! Hopefully, you are serious because it is one of the funniest ideas I have ever heard.

• CheersWestDawgCheersWestDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,477 Swaye's Wigwam

TommySQC said:

Anyone have an address?

This would be hilarious! Hopefully, you are serious because it is one of the funniest ideas I have ever heard.

WhiskeyDawg sent Emmert and Ty a 10th place trophy back in the day. SQC shitting in a helmet and sending it to Dr. Snakeoil would be an HHB accomplishment history would surely remember.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    edited April 2013

TommySQC said:

Anyone have an address?

WhiskeyDawg sent Emmert and Ty a 10th place trophy back in the day. SQC shitting in a helmet and sending it to Dr. Snakeoil would be an HHB accomplishment history would surely remember.
    How was Emmert not a good president? Be specific. #HIKIM
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123

TommySQC said:

Anyone have an address?

The 10th place trophy is humerous, but shitting in the Ty Willie signed helmet and mailing it to Emmert would be fucking classic! And I don't use that word lightly. Pranks don't get much better than that.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,208 Founders Club
  • HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186

TommySQC said:

Anyone have an address?

The 10th place trophy is humerous, but shitting in the Ty Willie signed helmet and mailing it to Emmert would be fucking classic! And I don't use that word lightly. Pranks don't get much better than that.
    It's only funny the first 23 times

• WhiskeyDawgWhiskeyDawg Member Posts: 406

TommySQC said:

Anyone have an address?

Add Todd Turner too. I told him that the trophy would look great in the new Hall of Champions.

TommySQC said:

Anyone have an address?

Add Todd Turner too. I told him that the trophy would look great in the new Hall of Champions.
    Well, it wasn't exactly "you" who told him. ;)