Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Tug Leftards are best prediction on how impeachment is going...

DoogieMcDoogersonDoogieMcDoogerson Member Posts: 2,482
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
Clearly the dems are losing as evidenced by the Lefty Tugs coming out of the woodwork today.

This bolton shit doesn't matter. Hope this helps. Maybe you guys should go back to DACA, voting w/out driver's licenses, Free college, Free housing, Minimum Wage Increases, Migrant Caravans, Near Term Abortion, or other matters close to your hearts.

Time to move on.

Comments

• Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,162
    Doogie wants to remind us that the GOP is full of cocksuckers and cowards. I think we’re all aware of that. Exonerated!
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    HHusky said:

Doogie is Trump's cuck. Exonerated!

FIFY
  • Options

He will not be convicted, of course. We all know that. The real question is will the dems move on ( which would actually be the smart move ) or continue to fight and investigate. ( not the right move if they want to win in 2020 ). I put my money on the dems making the wrong choice again. Their track record of being wrong is pretty impeccable.

Everyone understood this was Realpolitik on display.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

HHusky said:

He will not be convicted, of course. We all know that. The real question is will the dems move on ( which would actually be the smart move ) or continue to fight and investigate. ( not the right move if they want to win in 2020 ). I put my money on the dems making the wrong choice again. Their track record of being wrong is pretty impeccable.

Everyone understands youre the biggest fucking idiot on the internet
    Truth
  • Options

HHusky said:

Biggest! Awesome!
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,796
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Biggest! Awesome!
    Being the best at something is awesome. Your hard work paid off!
  • Options
    Sledog said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Biggest! Awesome!
    Being the best at something is awesome. Your hard work paid off!
    I know! Winning!
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,931
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Clearly the dems are losing as evidenced by the Lefty Tugs coming out of the woodwork today.

This bolton shit doesn't matter. Hope this helps. Maybe you guys should go back to DACA, voting w/out driver's licenses, Free college, Free housing, Free Beer Minimum Wage Increases, Migrant Caravans, Near Term Abortion, or other matters close to your hearts.

Time to move on.

FTFY