Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Two days ago, three mainstream polls showed 30% Trump approval from black voters

DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,306
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Founders Club
Yesterday, like clockwork, The Washington Post responded with these headlines:

"Black Americans are deeply pessimistic about the country under Trump, with 8 in 10 calling him racist"

"Sorry conservatives. Trump isn't going to get a surge in black voters."

It should be noted that Trump got 8% of the black vote in 2016.

Comments

• Options
    BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,416
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Yesterday, like clockwork, The Washington Post responded with these headlines:

"Black Americans are deeply pessimistic about the country under Trump, with 8 in 10 calling him racist"

"Sorry conservatives. Trump isn't going to get a surge in black voters."

It should be noted that Trump got 8% of the black vote in 2016.

The left lives to drive the races apart. Its how they win some elections. I know, I used to sit in some state side meetings when I was in politics and a dem. They foment racism by spreading lies, calling Trump racist without ever presenting one ounce of evidence. The definition of evidence for a rat? Make up a rumor and repeat it to the goose stepping morons enough to where it becomes truth.

WAPO, instead of reporting the facts, that Trump is not a racist, they happily cite some poll that shows 80% of black skinned Americans think he is a racist. They are fomenting racism at the cost of the unity of our great country. It is what they do, who they are. Ginning up racism is in fact a very racist thing to do and it clearly shows the rats are as racist as they when they owned slaves.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    But how is the Tug Leftists news source fake news?