Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Allow me to Doog It Up

HFNYHFNY Member Posts: 4,588
Getting swollen with anticipation as we go through the Husky Off-Season National Championship.

The D could arguably be the best in the conference (Oregon's will be very good again) and the offense gets at least a coach who has been an OC before in the Big 12 and ACC, (with NFL experience to boot).

So hear me WOOF:

QB: RS-Soph Jacob Sirmon (the idea of D'Erik King is intriguing but a huge long shot). Sirmon has an enviable, well-sculpted body that ripples with muscles but can he reasonably be a game manager to start the season?

RB: RS-Soph Dick Newton (a violent runner and all Pac-12 candidate if he can stay healthy. Have heard great things about Cam Davis so he may pass everyone else as the #2 by the fall).

WR: RS-Soph Spiker / RS-JR Ty Jones (one of them is going to be the big WR on the outside, Spiker has a higher ceiling).

WR: True Soph Puka (all conference potential, will be even better at run blocking on the edges)

WR: RS-JR Bynum (finally started seeing more from him and a great slot guy, can play outside if he really has to).

TE: RS-JR Cade Otton (he sure looks like a 3rd or 4th round pick when I've got the DooGogles on)

LT: RS-JR Jaxson Kirkland (I think he can do it, who else would be better than his 6'7" frame and lover's face?)

LG: RS-SR Twattenberg (solid player, don't really notice him too much)

C: RS-Soph Matteo Mele (silver lining of Harris' injuries was that Mele got some decent PT)

RG: RS-Soph Victor Curne (ROAD-GRADER!)

RT: RS-JR Henry Bainivalu (another guy ready to take the next step with a mouth-watering frame)

I'm looking forward to good WR depth with Austin Osborne and Jalen McMillan and have been ever-so gently stroking it to every tidbit about true frosh Mark Redman (the next great Husky TE after Otton SNARL BARK GROWL).

DE: RS-JR Levi (all conference guy)

NT: RS-Soph (#91, his name is so long but he is the next great Husky NT).

DT: 11th year J. Bronson / Sam Tamamani / One of the RS-Frosh (solid)

DAWG: RS-JR Joe Tyron (is this the year his production finally matches his greek-god like body? I see double digit sacks)

OLB: RS-SR Bowman / somebody else (Bowman is a FOOTBALL player!!@!!!)

ILB: RS-Soph Sirmon or Tafisi

ILB: RS-Frosh Josh Calvert (sounded like people were high on him before his shoulder injury?)

CB: Soph McDuffie (all conference guy though 2020 is a strong year for DBs)

CB: SR Keith Taylor (give me length or give me death!)

SS: True Soph Turner (all conference potential in 2021 and could be classified as a nickel or FS)

FS: SR Molden (very good and could be classified as a CB or nickel too)

The D is LOADED, particularly in the secondary. Everyone is back from a good DL with highly touted guys pushing the returning starters. The LB corp won't be world-beaters but they will be somewhat better than 2019's version. Bob Gregory needs to have a great year coaching in 2020 and recruiting for the 2021 class.

Special teams will be more special if they can find a dangerous returner. McGrew and Cam Davis get me hot and bothered the most.

SNARL.

Comments

• BayDawgBayDawg Member Posts: 1,623
    I dont even know what to say to that. Copy/pasta?
  • TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    If if's and butts were candy and nuts....
  • DawgDaze71DawgDaze71 Member Posts: 708
    Wash ur hands before returning to work. Company policy
  • 1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,523 Swaye's Wigwam
    Chinned for "lover's face." And nothing else.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,852
    FireCohen said:

Who is OP

Some fag
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    No mobile QB like D’Erik King is going to come to UW
  • CaptainPJCaptainPJ Member Posts: 2,986
    HFNY said:

Getting swollen with anticipation as we go through the Husky Off-Season National Championship.

The D could arguably be the best in the conference (Oregon's will be very good again) and the offense gets at least a coach who has been an OC before in the Big 12 and ACC, (with NFL experience to boot).

So hear me WOOF:

QB: RS-Soph Jacob Sirmon (the idea of D'Erik King is intriguing but a huge long shot). Sirmon has an enviable, well-sculpted body that ripples with muscles but can he reasonably be a game manager to start the season?

RB: RS-Soph Dick Newton (a violent runner and all Pac-12 candidate if he can stay healthy. Have heard great things about Cam Davis so he may pass everyone else as the #2 by the fall).

WR: RS-Soph Spiker / RS-JR Ty Jones (one of them is going to be the big WR on the outside, Spiker has a higher ceiling).

WR: True Soph Puka (all conference potential, will be even better at run blocking on the edges)

WR: RS-JR Bynum (finally started seeing more from him and a great slot guy, can play outside if he really has to).

TE: RS-JR Cade Otton (he sure looks like a 3rd or 4th round pick when I've got the DooGogles on)

LT: RS-JR Jaxson Kirkland (I think he can do it, who else would be better than his 6'7" frame and lover's face?)

LG: RS-SR Twattenberg (solid player, don't really notice him too much)

C: RS-Soph Matteo Mele (silver lining of Harris' injuries was that Mele got some decent PT)

RG: RS-Soph Victor Curne (ROAD-GRADER!)

RT: RS-JR Henry Bainivalu (another guy ready to take the next step with a mouth-watering frame)

I'm looking forward to good WR depth with Austin Osborne and Jalen McMillan and have been ever-so gently stroking it to every tidbit about true frosh Mark Redman (the next great Husky TE after Otton SNARL BARK GROWL).

DE: RS-JR Levi (all conference guy)

NT: RS-Soph (#91, his name is so long but he is the next great Husky NT).

DT: 11th year J. Bronson / Sam Tamamani / One of the RS-Frosh (solid)

DAWG: RS-JR Joe Tyron (is this the year his production finally matches his greek-god like body? I see double digit sacks)

OLB: RS-SR Bowman / somebody else (Bowman is a FOOTBALL player!!@!!!)

ILB: RS-Soph Sirmon or Tafisi

ILB: RS-Frosh Josh Calvert (sounded like people were high on him before his shoulder injury?)

CB: Soph McDuffie (all conference guy though 2020 is a strong year for DBs)

CB: SR Keith Taylor (give me length or give me death!)

SS: True Soph Turner (all conference potential in 2021 and could be classified as a nickel or FS)

FS: SR Molden (very good and could be classified as a CB or nickel too)

The D is LOADED, particularly in the secondary. Everyone is back from a good DL with highly touted guys pushing the returning starters. The LB corp won't be world-beaters but they will be somewhat better than 2019's version. Bob Gregory needs to have a great year coaching in 2020 and recruiting for the 2021 class.

Special teams will be more special if they can find a dangerous returner. McGrew and Cam Davis get me hot and bothered the most.

SNARL.

Wow.

TLDR and $75K - well done.
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,482 Swaye's Wigwam
    7-5 team and roster until proven otherwise
  • dooginthehalldooginthehall Member Posts: 182

FireCohen said:

Who is OP

Some fag

• YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,943 Founders Club

I really think we will be 7-5 or 8-4. It sucks.
    Jimmy needs to go 6-3 or better in the PAC in year one. If he falls below this we should be very concerned.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

I really think we will be 7-5 or 8-4. It sucks.
    If the Qb plays well I think this roster can win the Pac and 11 games. Lot of talent and favorable schedule

I dont have much faith in the QB doing well
    The schedule isn't that favorable IMO.

7-5.
  • theknowledgetheknowledge Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,789 Founders Club
    TommySQC said:

If if's and butts were candy and nuts....

I like simple pleasures, like butter in my ass, lollipops in my mouth. That's just me. That's just something that I enjoy.