Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Leach

Retains 2 key players.

One of the best running backs in the SEC in Kylin Hill and undoubtedly the best defensive player on the team in Errol Thompson, who did not play in the bowl game this past season and Hill was hurt early. Thompson is really good.

There must have been some manic for them to stay with Leach and a new coach coming in. Maybe Leach has some mojo...

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wlox.com/2020/01/16/hill-thompson-return-mississippi-state/?outputType=amp

Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    rodmansragerodmansrage Member Posts: 6,017
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Hill led the league in rushing yards during the 2019 regular season with 1,350

lol, aint gonna hit those numbers with leach's air raid coming in.

ill set hill's o/u at 5, thanks.
  • Options
    SECDAWGSECDAWG Member Posts: 5,004
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment

Hill led the league in rushing yards during the 2019 regular season with 1,350

lol, aint gonna hit those numbers with leach's air raid coming in.

ill set hill's o/u at 5, thanks.

Yeah, kinda makes you wonder why that dudes returning.

Maybe Leach will change a little of his coaching philosophy.

No doubt makes you kinda wonder if Hill actually realizes Leach. Either way, I’m
    Glad. He’s a beast.
  • Options
    UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,108
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    I don't think Leach changed a single thing during his time in Pullman.
  • Options
    edited January 2020

He will have to down here or I’m afraid MS State is doomed from the start.

Hoping he hires a great DC caus trying to outscore LSU, Bama, or even Ole Miss without a defense and no running will be futile.

Anxious to see how this goes but not too optimistic. He’s had success where he’s been but just an “air raid” with no running and limited defense is a death sentence.

Those returning are great players. Thompson on defense at LB will do his thing, he may win first team all SEC, he’s that good. But hoping Leach recognizes how good Hill is as a runner. He’s a Barkley type guy.

Leach dismisses them guys and it will tell where Ms State is headed and his future....quick.
  • Options
    ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,515
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    SECDAWG said:

Hoping he hires a great DC caus trying to outscore LSU, Bama, or even Ole Miss without a defense and no running will be futile.

Anxious to see how this goes but not too optimistic. He’s had success where he’s been but just an “air raid” with no running and limited defense is a death sentence.

Those returning are great players. Thompson on defense at LB will do his thing, he may win first team all SEC, he’s that good. But hoping Leach recognizes how good Hill is as a runner. He’s a Barkley type guy.

Leach dismisses them guys and it will tell where Ms State is headed and his future....quick.
    Comparing kylin Hill to saquon Barkley is one of the dumbest fucking things anyone has said here
  • Options
    ntxduck said:

SECDAWG said:

Comparing kylin Hill to saquon Barkley is one of the dumbest fucking things anyone has said here
    I swear. It’s NOT.