Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Scott Woodward called.

2»

Comments

• topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    edited January 2020

He did nothing to earn this, but good for Scotty. I will say he is actually a football first guy. He just should have fired Sark sooner than the never happening reality.

He is not a football first guy.

He is a do what the boosters and the boss want first type of guy.

When it's ass To mouth or LSU, it means you are a football first guy.

When it's Washington it means you win just enough to make people think you care.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,704 Founders Club

Can't argue with the results. Was the AD who finally convinced Pete to leave Boise. Backed up the Brinks truck for Jimbo at A&M. And while he didn't really play a role in this year's LSU team, he now presides over a national championship football team.

I made post once saying Babs is our greatest AD ever because she won a natty

Place blew up. It was a joke
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,554 Founders Club

Can't argue with the results. Was the AD who finally convinced Pete to leave Boise. Backed up the Brinks truck for Jimbo at A&M. And while he didn't really play a role in this year's LSU team, he now presides over a national championship football team.

You did sincerely give Babs credit for stealing the Colorado head coach right out of his seat
  • topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838

You did sincerely give Babs credit for stealing the Colorado head coach right out of his seat
    Blowjobs are powerful.

That was the last great move at UW. Showed balls

Then Babs and UW melted in the face of any criticism of Rick. Self sanctioned for shooting baskets

Full blown pussies ever since
  • WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,798

Then Babs and UW melted in the face of any criticism of Rick. Self sanctioned for shooting baskets

I don't think the admin will ever recover going forward, especially considering the social trajectory of the PNW. The institution of UW will never allow anyone to care about football again imo.

I don't think the admin will ever recover going forward, especially considering the social trajectory of the PNW. The institution of UW will never allow anyone to care about football again imo.
    I'd love to see Jimmy put it in their face and run a win at all costs program, win big and make them fire him

I'd love to fuck starlets too