Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

This guy loves him some Kellen Moore

longduckdonglongduckdong Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,024 Swaye's Wigwam
He's a blogger so it must be legit...lots of nerdy stats but interesting

What Kellen Moore’s offense did in 2019 was truly incredible - Blogging The Boys
https://www.bloggingtheboys.com/platform/amp/2020/1/4/21047303/cowboys-kellen-moore-offense-did-2019-was-truly-incredible-dak-prescott-amari-cooper-jason-garrett

Comments

• dtddtd Member Posts: 4,534 Standard Supporter
    edited January 2020
    Fucking amazing what you can do with 8 all pros. Hey, one for each win!
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    He didn’t do anything amazing with the Cowboys. If he did, teams would be lining up to get him or the Cowboys would demand the new coach kept him.

I have no problem with him being OC at UW and think it’s a high upside hire, but this type of shit is so stupid.
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    What team has a stud offense but only wins 8 games? A great offense finds ways to win games. I don't care about stats, scoreboard matters.
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

2001400ex said:

What team has a stud offense but only wins 8 games? A great offense finds ways to win games. I don't care about stats, scoreboard matters.

It happens all the time. West Virgina, Cal under Dykes, Ok State some years, WSU, etc. It’s normally teams that have an offensive head coach that doesn’t prioritize the defense.
    A great offense finds ways to win at the end of the game. And score in the red zone. They didn't do either well.