Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    SECDAWGSECDAWG Member Posts: 5,004
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    And their opponent was softererer. What a dumbass. Moorehead needs to take his ass back to the northern country and take the DC with him. What an embarrassment.

Them boys played 10 times harder than they did today at their collective highschools around this state. Fk they played 3 times harder vs Ole Miss. Had a lot of big players out or hurt and mostly playing 2 and 3rd string but there’s no excuse for that EFFORT.

Hope that’s the only one that drops. Florida should make it 3-1 this bowl season. Will be a whole different look from the gators D tonight than that arm tackling jumping at feet shit State did today. Florida DC was MS St DC 2 years ago but went with D. Mullen to Florida from which they came and there is a reason the Gators defense looks like it does today and why MS St defense was tops in the nation 2 years ago before these FS took over.

Not happy with States program right now.

• Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,788
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    SEC can't handle the lowly ACC
  • Options
    What’s the latest update On the SEC besides #myDAWGS leaders suck trailer hitch balls for the chrome taste and leading good athletes to la la land.......

• Options
    edited January 2020
    Bama and Burn will roll today.

Fukn Bulldawgs will let us down, again tonight.

Hopefully not....but they have a different agenda. Like Kirby but he and his troops(that’s left that will play) will prolly get beat by the Bears...

Will be another SEC Dawg embarrassment. Will be a defensive show down. Ugly game.

• Options

Most of the Georgia players are sitting out to prep for next year's SEC championship game

That what it is?? Ha. Good take I guess.

They prolly lose tonight. Will enhance Rhules resume after tonight. Obviously I hope not but Georgia and Kirby are not dependable. Hate it, I picked Georgia on the pick em. Their defense Whats left will have to show up but I’m expecting disappointment.

Bama and Auburn not so much. You???

• Options
    Understand sentiment on Bama totally. Would be Yuge starting next year with the Harboughs coming into or wherever UW plays em coming off beating Bana.

Wrong on Auburn about NOGAF, totally. Maybe in west coast land but you damn well know not here or frozen nut country.

W/respect
  • Options
    edited January 2020
    Wolverines I think drew a bad draw on this deal and your and UW thoughts. And I understand em. Would be BIG if true.

There is a chance, the Tide played with no passion against the @89ute few years ago.

And they are at a freshman QB but I think Michigan if Bama plays like they did against LSU or Auburn is gone be in for a terrible day for the Harboughs....JMO, don’t twist.

• Options
    Georgia is who I’m worried about.

I’ll be tanned rested and ready by then.

• Options
    edited January 2020
    Bama. Just like that. Muddrfukrs. Y’all old Sark disked that up...I’ve seen that too many times.

Roll Michigan sorry B1G mouth Harboughs! Fuck em and feed em fish roe.
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,466
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited January 2020
    Watching Minnesota push Auburn's shit in has been very enjoyable.

This game sealing drive is everything I thought we'd see from Petersen.

Row the boat!
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,163
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Doogles said:

Row the boat!

Magical season

I wonder if they can keep it going

The B1G West is Wisconsin with Nebraska way down

The opportunity is there
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

SECDAWG said:

Understand sentiment on Bama totally. Would be Yuge starting next year with the Harboughs coming into or wherever UW plays em coming off beating Bana.

Wrong on Auburn about NOGAF, totally. Maybe in west coast land but you damn well know not here or frozen nut country.

W/respect

They are little brother to Alabama. That’s their only relevance even with a recent natty.

Bama, LSU, Georgia, Florida, and Tennessee all are more prestigious and cared about. Tennessee is one of those in-limbo programs where they have been so down, it’s hard to imagine them being great again, but they were the shit in the 90’s and early 2000’s. A staple to play with on NCAA Football.
    Sleeping Giant, that Tennessee!!!
  • Options
    Doogles said:

Row the boat!

Never saw that loss comin to Auburn. ‘‘Twas a good season for Fleck and row boat.

• Options
    salemcoog said:

SECDAWG said:

W/respect

They are little brother to Alabama. That’s their only relevance even with a recent natty.

Bama, LSU, Georgia, Florida, and Tennessee all are more prestigious and cared about. Tennessee is one of those in-limbo programs where they have been so down, it’s hard to imagine them being great again, but they were the shit in the 90’s and early 2000’s. A staple to play with on NCAA Football.
    Sleeping Giant, that Tennessee!!!
    Tennessee wins

• Options
    Tennessee won.

@DerekJohnson

Ain’t got a hair on your ass if you don’t support
    SEC and Tennessee

Come to my side pod...