Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Everything the left touches is ruined update

2»

Comments

• Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,244
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Doogles said:

dnc said:

The trans world tells us that gender and sex are different. Gender is a social construct. Sex is a biological reality. The second point is of course obvious so for trans to be legitimate the first point has to be true.

Gender = / = Sex.

This is basically trans orthodoxy.

But here's the massive hole in the trans sports agenda that no one can formulate any sort of intelligent response to. Women's sports don't exist as a response to a social idea of gender. Women's sports exist as a response to the biological reality of sex. Individuals of the male sex (not gender) are athletically privileged over their female sex counterparts. Males tend to be bigger, stronger and faster. Not across the bored necessarily but the fastest males are always faster than the fastest females, etc.

If not for this reality there would be no male sports and female sports there would just be "sports". We don't split males and females onto separate fields because we want to keep them isolated. We divide them because if we didn't no biological female would ever be able to participate at the highest levels of anything. Biological men have

So now we are introducing trans women to women's sports. Those who by trans definition are people of the female social construct but of the male sex.

If one accepts gender and sex are different, it's not gender that gives male athletes advantage over females. It's biological sex.

The fact no one ever connects these dots and people just blindly embrace trans women in female sports is completely insane.

Women should be up in arms.

But they're not (especially those having success in professional women's sports) so fuck em
    They are though...
    Up in arms or getting fucked? What professional women athletes are front and center bitching about trans-faggots competing as women?
    The list is long actually and it is going to grow once the transgender shaming gets called out for what it is which is just a liberals way of trying to shut people up.
    Sorry if I'm ignorant to this outrage. All I see are professional soccer players fingering Meagan Rapino and everything she supports. What are the most popular women's professional sports? Basketball, soccer, softball? Has ESPN, CNN et al been running stories of outrage? I've seen 1 liberal woman interviewed by Carlson Tucker complaining about this injustice. When a single teamm
    In fairness, it's a newer development. I think down the road when real life juwanna Man threatens to kill the wnba you'll see some serious pushback.

Basically the Libs need more time to get their Trans in there.
    LOL. They can't get the queers in there fast enough imo. All the stories seem to be about women's wrestling or track and field. Didn't the IOC just rule in favor of trans-homos competing? Fuck, I'd love nothing more than to see a bunch of German faggots kick the US women's soccer team's ass. Could Rapino cry about getting paid as much as the men then?
  • Options
    BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,357
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

dnc said:

The trans world tells us that gender and sex are different. Gender is a social construct. Sex is a biological reality. The second point is of course obvious so for trans to be legitimate the first point has to be true.

Gender = / = Sex.

But here's the massive hole in the trans sports agenda that no one can formulate any sort of intelligent response to. Women's sports don't exist as a response to a social idea of gender. Women's sports exist as a response to the biological reality of sex. Individuals of the male sex (not gender) are athletically privileged over their female sex counterparts. Males tend to be bigger, stronger and faster. Not across the bored necessarily but the fastest males are always faster than the fastest females, etc.

If not for this reality there would be no male sports and female sports there would just be "sports". We don't split males and females onto separate fields because we want to keep them isolated. We divide them because if we didn't no biological female would ever be able to participate at the highest levels of anything. Biological men have

So now we are introducing trans women to women's sports. Those who by trans definition are people of the female social construct but of the male sex.

If one accepts gender and sex are different, it's not gender that gives male athletes advantage over females. It's biological sex.

The fact no one ever connects these dots and people just blindly embrace trans women in female sports is completely insane.

But they're not (especially those having success in professional women's sports) so fuck em
    They are though...
    Up in arms or getting fucked? What professional women athletes are front and center bitching about trans-faggots competing as women?
    The list is long actually and it is going to grow once the transgender shaming gets called out for what it is which is just a liberals way of trying to shut people up.
    Sorry if I'm ignorant to this outrage. All I see are professional soccer players fingering Meagan Rapino and everything she supports. What are the most popular women's professional sports? Basketball, soccer, softball? Has ESPN, CNN et al been running stories of outrage? I've seen 1 liberal woman interviewed by Carlson Tucker complaining about this injustice. When a single teamm
    Honestly I don't know some of the names as most I have seen are Olympic athletes. Martina Navratilova, Paula Radcliff, Kelly Holmes, several Olympic swimmers, Olympic weight lifters, Sharron Davies, there is even a movement called Fair Play for Women opposing the clear unfair advantage men dressed like women have. It is growing. Stick a 7 foot man in the WNBA and you will see some serious protesting.

Then you can get into high school sports where parents are really pissed off because boys who think they are women are winning wrestling, track and field, etc. Its a mess.

I have a soft spot in my heart for these men who think they are women. I know a guy who was a linebacker in college and now identifies as a woman. A great guy but he is going to end up killing himself like so many of them do. They need help and counseling, that would be the human thing to do but libs are fine just watching this all happen. There are no more self destructive mental illnesses than bi-polar disease and thinking you are a woman when you were born a man (or vice versa).
  • Options
    Founders Club

dnc said:

Gender = / = Sex.

They are though...
    Honestly I don't know some of the names as most I have seen are Olympic athletes. Martina Navratilova, Paula Radcliff, Kelly Holmes, several Olympic swimmers, Olympic weight lifters, Sharron Davies, there is even a movement called Fair Play for Women opposing the clear unfair advantage men dressed like women have. It is growing. Stick a 7 foot man in the WNBA and you will see some serious protesting.

Then you can get into high school sports where parents are really pissed off because boys who think they are women are winning wrestling, track and field, etc. Its a mess.

I have a soft spot in my heart for these men who think they are women. I know a guy who was a linebacker in college and now identifies as a woman. A great guy but he is going to end up killing himself like so many of them do. They need help and counseling, that would be the human thing to do but libs are fine just watching this all happen. There are no more self destructive mental illnesses than bi-polar disease and thinking you are a woman when you were born a man (or vice versa).
    It's the breakdown of the family unit and yes a belief in God. This is off topic but supports my point but if guns are causing the rise in "mass shootings" then why didn't we have these problems before the 80's when automatic weapons were legal? You nailed it...mental illness. Look, I jest when I call for more of this trans-gender madness but that's literally what it's going to take until the public outcry forces the media to report the truth.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

dnc said:

Gender = / = Sex.

They are though...

It's the breakdown of the family unit and yes a belief in God. This is off topic but supports my point but if guns are causing the rise in "mass shootings" then why didn't we have these problems before the 80's when automatic weapons were legal? You nailed it...mental illness. Look, I jest when I call for more of this trans-gender madness but that's literally what it's going to take until the public outcry forces the media to report the truth.
    Fully automatic weapons were banned and regulated in the 30s. And as sledog points out, that has led to only 2 mass shootings with a fully automatic weapon since.

And the recent "increase" in the number is trans gender people isn't because of a breakdown in religion or anything. It's always been there, just those people didn't feel free to come out. Now with social media it's easier and more up front. Sorry if that makes your butt pucker.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

dnc said:

Gender = / = Sex.

They are though...

And their mental illness is largely based on not being accepted by society and their families. If they were accepted as people, the mental illness among gays and transgender people would drop drastically.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,602
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    There are boys and girls

And a portion of the boys and girls are mentally ill
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

dnc said:

Gender = / = Sex.

They are though...
    Many are. And they are catching shit from the woke left
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

dnc said:

Gender = / = Sex.

They are though...
    Espn and cnn won’t run outrage stories. They are rooting for away team.
  • Options
    Founders Club

dnc said:

Gender = / = Sex.

They are though...
    It takes courage to stand up to the intollerant left. They will literally do whatever they can to destroy anyone who disagrees with them or has the balls to tell them to fuck off. If you're in the public domain at all, being a conservative is hazardous to your well being. I honestly havent seen the pushback but that doesn't surprise me because the media drowns out their voices. Even if Rapino has a teammate who disagrees with her bullshit, she won't say a word or she's off the team. I fucking hate that cunt.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited December 2019

dnc said:

Gender = / = Sex.

They are though...
    It takes courage to stand up to the intollerant left. They will literally do whatever they can to destroy anyone who disagrees with them or has the balls to tell them to fuck off. If you're in the public domain at all, being a conservative is hazardous to your well being. I honestly havent seen the pushback but that doesn't surprise me because the media drowns out their voices. Even if Rapino has a teammate who disagrees with her bullshit, she won't say a word or she's off the team. I fucking hate that cunt.
    https://www.cbsnews.com/news/connecticut-transgender-athletes-face-federal-discrimination-complaint-from-females-over-title-ix-violations/
    https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2821380-martina-navratilova-transgender-athletes-in-womens-sport-is-insane-cheating
  • Options
    Founders Club
    I saw both of those stories. They got little to no play in the national sports media that could make a difference. But, as has been pointed out, this trend isn't going away and hopefully it hits professional basketball, soccer, golf or softball and this fraudulent media is forced to report the truth so that trans people can be banned from women's sports.
  • Options
    LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,551
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    and then in the Trans world things take a turn to the worse the whatever

• Options
    Founders Club
    LebamDawg said:

and then in the Trans world things take a turn to the worse the whatever

Fucking child abuse