Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Is Clemson too white to win?

Looking pretty slow on Defense.

Comments

• SECDAWGSECDAWG Member Posts: 5,004
    Da fuq wit this colour shit

• TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813

Looking pretty slow on Defense.

Do we still wanna be Clempson West?
    Clemson better get their shit together.

OSU is making Clemson look mortal.

• UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,110
    Looks like our Rose Bowl
    B1G is setting the tone

• DawgDaze71DawgDaze71 Member Posts: 708
    Well this poast didn’t age well. Clemson ....f’n A gave Ryan Day a baptism by fire. LSU is still winning it all though but tip my hate to Dabo again. This guy finds a way and will to victory.

Well this poast didn’t age well. Clemson ....f’n A gave Ryan Day a baptism by fire. LSU is still winning it all though but tip my hate to Dabo again. This guy finds a way and will to victory.

No so fast Daze. My hope is LSU but Clemson is real good. I knew they would comeback and beat the buckeyes.

Will be a game of ages.

SECDAWG said:

No so fast Daze. My hope is LSU but Clemson is real good. I knew they would comeback and beat the buckeyes.

Will be a game of ages.

Oops I tip my “hat” to Dabo. I certainly don’t hate him. This is going to be an absolute barn burner. Clemson has that confidence that comes with experiences. LSU has a high octane offense that has yet to find a defense that can stop it for any length of time. Dabo made Ryan Day a better coach today. Day learned just how thin that margin of victory can be based on a few pivotal plays.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    this aged well. also pretty fuckign racist

SECDAWG said:

Will be a game of ages.

Oops I tip my “hat” to Dabo. I certainly don’t hate him. This is going to be an absolute barn burner. Clemson has that confidence that comes with experiences. LSU has a high octane offense that has yet to find a defense that can stop it for any length of time. Dabo made Ryan Day a better coach today. Day learned just how thin that margin of victory can be based on a few pivotal plays.
    One reason I gave the nod on my pick to Clemson on this one is experience with Dabo and Venables. You are correct.

Next game is not Ryan Day and Ohio St. LSU has big game experience.
    Axe me how I know.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    Great performance by Clemson (with some help from the stripes).

LSU is going to cruise.
    SECDAWG said:

SECDAWG said:

Will be a game of ages.

One reason I gave the nod on my pick to Clemson on this one is experience with Dabo and Venables. You are correct.

Next game is not Ryan Day and Ohio St. LSU has big game experience.
    Axe me how I know.
    How in the hell do you scheme to beat LSU? They do almost all phases well. Bama’s WR corps were superior but it didn’t matter LSU’s offense exploits defenses in ways that just look simple but Burrows accuracy and generalship just makes everything come together. Someone on twitter wrote that LSU doesn’t have a pass rush like OSU. Good...if they stay home the T-Law runs go for half the distance. Dabo used OSU’s over pursuit against them.

If anyone can find the magical elixir it’s Dabo. 13th can’t come soon enough.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter
    Take this crap back to BDTW
  • 1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,523 Swaye's Wigwam
    Since UW is on the Clemson trajectory and will be Clemson in two years, it sure is comforting to see Clemson winning.