Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

USC

PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 36,918 Founders Club
Shitting the bed in their home state is always special. Not feeling very proud of my Pac-12 right now. Imagine being sodomized by a giant ear of corn...

Comments

• HuskyJWHuskyJW Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,336 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited December 2019
  • Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,167
    Iowa made USC look small
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 36,918 Founders Club

I'm fine if the Pac 12 loses out. UW won who cares about the rest

#6 of Iowa would make the Pac 12 All Century team. That fucker ran away from that USC USC USC speed out there. What a player. It only took Kirk Ferentz 21 years to win the Holiday Bowl. Give Clay time

Have you no conference PRIDE?
  • bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 15,109
    edited December 2019
    Watching that game reminded me of the bowl game UW played against Iowa (cant remember the bowl or year) where Tom Arnold was a broadcast guest and started ripping on UW for how shitty they looked. It was the first game I remember as a kid where UW completely got their shit pushed in.

Edit: it was the Sun Bowl in 95
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,955

Watching that game reminded me of the bowl game UW played against Iowa (cant remember the bowl or year) where Tom Arnold was a broadcast guest and started ripping on UW for how shitty they looked. It was the first game I remember as a kid where UW completely got their shit pushed in.

Iowa spent the 80s and 1990 getting their shit pushed in by UW and UCLA in the Grandaddy
    Yeah, I have a limited threshold for Iowa anything smack talk; we're talking about a program with limited glory in its past.

Little known fact: it's one of the top places in the world to get a PhD in maff. I would not have guessed that, but it's true. They also have a solid law school and overall it's like Minnesota in that it's a sneaky solid academic institution.

But their fb history puts me to sleep.
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,943 Founders Club

Iowa spent the 80s and 1990 getting their shit pushed in by UW and UCLA in the Grandaddy
    I don’t care if they have pink locker rooms as long as they win the BIG 10.
  • SECDAWGSECDAWG Member Posts: 5,004
    Fk the “granddaddy”

Jeebus
    edited December 2019
    Conference pride RB. You wouldn’t get it.

I get it. Don’t get triggered over my comment. You’re too good for that.

W/respect
  • CaptainPJCaptainPJ Member Posts: 2,986

I hate the Pac 12

This.

I can’t stand those front running fags for Teams not named Bama, Georgia, or LSU chanting “SEC.”

Just means you’re team sucks ass and your popping off on table scraps of Big Brother.

I can’t stand the Cuog, but at least they don’t run around chanting about the PAC.

Fucking inbreeds
    CaptainPJ said:

I hate the Pac 12

This.

I can’t stand those front running fags for Teams not named Bama, Georgia, or LSU chanting “SEC.”

Just means you’re team sucks ass and your popping off on table scraps of Big Brother.

I can’t stand the Cuog, but at least they don’t run around chanting about the PAC.

Fucking inbreeds
    :(

SECDAWG said:

Conference pride RB. You wouldn’t get it.

I get it. Don’t get triggered over my comment. You’re too good for that.

W/respect

Shut up.
    CaptainPJ said:

I hate the Pac 12

This.

Fucking inbreeds
    Exactly.

CaptainPJ said:

I hate the Pac 12

This.

Fucking inbreeds
    Exactly.

Fukt ya

SECDAWG said:

CaptainPJ said:

I hate the Pac 12

This.

Fucking inbreeds
    Exactly.

Fukt ya

Don't talk to me.