Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

The Campaign Begins

creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
Mario, my Cuban brother. I've been stuck up here in the PNW for years. It does shit to our DNA that is unnatural and unholy. These are horrible people. They are like vampires (who, btw, have been known to frequent the area); they suck the life out of you slowly, but surely. This place is hell. LEAVE!

Tell me if any of these names ring a bell:

Ted Hendricks, Jim Otto, Jerome Brown, Cortez Kennedy, Kevin Fagan, Jessie Armstead, Jim Kelly, Michael Irvin, Bennie Blades, Brian Blades, Jim Burt, Warren Sapp, Ray Lewis, Jonathan Vilma, Dan Morgan, Bernie Kosar, Winston Moss, Kenard Lang, Jon Beason, Mike Barrow, Ed Reed, Reggie Wayne, Andre Johnson, Frank Gore, Edgerin James, Devin Hester, Clinton Portis, Chuck Foreman, Ottis Anderson, Rubin Carter, Calais Campbell, Lamar Miller, Bubba Franks, Chris Meyers, Eddie Edwards, Greg Olson, Jeremy Shockey, Leon Searcy, Dennis Harrah, Eric Winston, Vince Wilfork, Russell Maryland, Kenny Holmes, Duane Starks, Darryl Williams, Danny Stubbs, Freddy Marion, Ronnie Lippett, SEAN FUCKING TAYLOR, Antrelle Rolle, Eddie Brown, Travis Benjamin, Santana Moss, and a bunch of other dudes I'm tired of mother fucking typing. Vinnie T. left off purposefully even though he was a specimen at QB before that was a thing. Fuck we? even had a punter who lasted 50 fucking years in the NFL.

5 Titles. We once ruled the game. We can do so once again with your focus on tuffness and talent and perfect English.

Mama's Calling Mario. Time to get back home my brother.

#gobadgers

#weneedyou

#oregonsucks

Comments