Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

What I'm hearing...

Always entertaining to read opposing fan's boards to see "insiders" flex their knowledge with baseless rumors..

From the Cougfarm
"had Christmas dinner with UW family members. He has a friend who works in AD Cohen’s office. Rumor is that Peterson will be next AD because Cohen is going to be next Pac12 commissioner. No time frame mentioned."

"I have a good friend/teammate from high school who works closely with the training staff at UW. He has been spot on with everything he has told me the last couple of months about the coaching situation at UW. The only thing he was wrong on was he said the Mutts were going to the Red Box Bowl. Peterson’s wife hates living in Seattle and has never felt accepted and part of the community the way she did in Boise. Also, she does not like the homeless population in Seattle and wants to return to Boise where she was active in a lot of community affairs. Simple fact - Mrs. Peterson prefers Living in Boise over Seattle..... who can blame her????"

Boise State board
"A little bird told me that morale on the UW coaching staff is very low right now. Jimmy Lake is viewed as a snake who is only in it for himself. Pete is viewed as Lake's enabler and I would not be surprised to see more assistants leave as well. Ask Brent Pease his thoughts on Coach Lake."

Duck Territory
"Herbstreit was saying during the game that Petersen has been burned out for about 10 years...back to his BSU days. He is thrilled to be gone.

Montlake is buying what Lake is selling.....it will be interesting to see how the offensive coaching and game planning develop under him. Those were CP's strengths and I think Jimmy's weakness."

Comments

• DawgDaze71DawgDaze71 Member Posts: 708
    Brent Pease- Bwhahahahahaha
  • insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    Bonedog said:

Fuck Brent Pease...his last class was Chin, Fuller and Bachelorette

Opera Singer was in the 2015 class with Isaiah Renfro. He was probably the best WR Pease brought in besides Dante.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,489 Standard Supporter

Boise State board
    "A little bird told me that morale on the UW coaching staff is very low right now. Jimmy Lake is viewed as a snake who is only in it for himself. Pete is viewed as Lake's enabler and I would not be surprised to see more assistants leave as well. Ask Brent Pease his thoughts on Coach Lake."

@BangaRang has no bird.

ATBS, a world could exist where Hamdan, Paopao and perhaps some others do believe that.
  • BonedogBonedog Member Posts: 650

Bonedog said:

Fuck Brent Pease...his last class was Chin, Fuller and Bachelorette

Opera Singer was in the 2015 class with Isaiah Renfro. He was probably the best WR Pease brought in besides Dante.
    True. I thought Petermen crooted Petis?
  • 79smoothdawg79smoothdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 714 Swaye's Wigwam
    My source, the same one who said Peterson was coming, said same thing in regards to Cohen leaving. Peterson to AD Cohen to pack 12 commish.
  • LebamDawgLebamDawg Member Posts: 8,669 Standard Supporter

Always entertaining to read opposing fan's boards to see "insiders" flex their knowledge with baseless rumors..

From the Cougfarm
    "had Christmas dinner with UW family members. He has a friend who works in AD Cohen’s office. Rumor is that Peterson will be next AD because Cohen is going to be next Pac12 commissioner. No time frame mentioned."

"I have a good friend/teammate from high school who works closely with the training staff at UW. He has been spot on with everything he has told me the last couple of months about the coaching situation at UW. The only thing he was wrong on was he said the Mutts were going to the Red Box Bowl. Peterson’s wife hates living in Seattle and has never felt accepted and part of the community the way she did in Boise. Also, she does not like the homeless population in Seattle and wants to return to Boise where she was active in a lot of community affairs. Simple fact - Mrs. Peterson prefers Living in Boise over Seattle..... who can blame her????"

Boise State board

Duck Territory
    "Herbstreit was saying during the game that Petersen has been burned out for about 10 years...back to his BSU days. He is thrilled to be gone.

Montlake is buying what Lake is selling.....it will be interesting to see how the offensive coaching and game planning develop under him. Those were CP's strengths and I think Jimmy's weakness."

The girls at the nail salon told me this was all bullshit. They’re dialed in.
    pix?
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,587 Swaye's Wigwam

When I go to work, I'm only in it for myself. That's why I do a good job. I want get paid.

But do you buy during a dip?