Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

What I'm hearing re: WHOREGON

Comments

• Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,486
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    lawsandl said:

Oregon is getting a better OC. Game over.

You’re graduating most of your team and all of you senior leadership.

You aren’t above graduations anymore than SC or UW.

@DJDuck Fucking Stupid being pumped up because of the Sewell NFL daft farewell season tells you all you need to know.
  • Options
    DJDuckDJDuck Member Posts: 5,970
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited December 2019
    I don’t know what your blathering about the Outland Trophy winner but as usual you are wrong, WE DO NOT GRADUATE MOST OF OUR TEAM.

We only lose two Linebackers from our defense. We have several linebackers that have played significant minutes and even started games and there is of course Justin Flowe, Navarette and LaDuke coming in as linebackers in the 2020 class. We lose a lot on Offense but have great replacements even on the OL. JJ3, Redd and Pittman will be back along with many more talented wideouts from 2019. Add Devon Williams and Kris Hutson from te 2020 class. Shough is going to surprise a lot of people.

• Options
    edited December 2019
    I forgot to throw in Noah Sewell at LB too. I think we will be fine replacing our two graduating defenders, both linebackers.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    DJDuck said:

I don’t know what your blathering about the Outland Trophy winner but as usual you are wrong, WE DO NOT GRADUATE MOST OF OUR TEAM.

We only lose two Linebackers from our defense. We have several linebackers that have played significant minutes and even started games and there is of course Justin Flowe, Navarette and LaDuke coming in as linebackers in the 2020 class. We lose a lot on Offense but have great replacements even on the OL. JJ3, Redd and Pittman will be back along with many more talented wideouts from 2019. Add Devon Williams and Kris Hutson from te 2020 class. Shough is going to surprise a lot of people.

He's pulling out of your meaningful games if he so much as loses a cunt hair in the shower.

I love that you're such a fucking moron that you'll actually be surprised and crushed by this when it happens.
  • Options
    edited December 2019
    Sorry I don’t speak dipshit. Maybe you could find a family member that could translate that gibberish.😂

Are you just embarrassed you’re wrong again?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    DJDuck said:

Sorry I don’t speak dipshit. Maybe you could find a family member that could translate that gibberish.😂

How can I be wrong about a prediction for next season?

Retard trailer trash party school.

#Sco
  • Options
    edited December 2019
    haie said:

DJDuck said:

How can I be wrong about a prediction for next season?

Retard trailer trash party school.

#Sco
    As I pointed out and you must have ignored YOU WERE WRONG WITH THIS QUOTE MORON: “ You’re graduating most of your team and all of you senior leadership.”

That is incorrect we are not graduating MOST OF OUR TEAM.

BTW All teams graduate ALL their senior leadership every year!!😂😂😂😂😂

I’ll bet without checking Washington graduates ALL their senior leadership this year too.😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Options
    TheironshiekTheironshiek Member Posts: 167
    5 Awesomes First Comment Name Dropper 5 Up Votes
    Dawgs got 3 really good players this class, the highest rated one isnt one of those 3 either.
  • Options
    MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405
    haie said:

lawsandl said:

@DJDuck Fucking Stupid being pumped up because of the Sewell NFL daft farewell season tells you all you need to know.
    What I’m hearing: Oregon is the only team in the country graduating their senior leadership.

• Options
    haie said:

DJDuck said:

He's pulling out of your meaningful games if he so much as loses a cunt hair in the shower.

What I’m hearing is going on at Whoregon: they’re the only team in the country with a top 5 pick who’s going to skip multiple games.

• Options
    ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,515
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    haie said:

lawsandl said:

Define graduating most of our team?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

DJDuck said:

What I’m hearing is going on at Whoregon: they’re the only team in the country with a top 5 pick who’s going to skip multiple games.

What's your point? Jesus.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    ntxduck said:

haie said:

lawsandl said:

Most of your good players and senior leaders are graduating.

The same thing that happened to UW after 2018.

Sewell got his conference championship and rose bowl experience and will be thinking draft next year.

You didn't notice Oregon's 4 year plan to win the conference? You might be as dumb as DJQuook. Disappointing.

You will be a pick to win it without anyone actually knowing what you'll be next year. Same as UW this year.

You're a quook if you think you're above the Pac 12 meatgrinder. Sorry.
  • Options
    haie said:

ntxduck said:

haie said:

lawsandl said:

Sewell got his conference championship and rose bowl experience and will be thinking draft next year.

You didn't notice Oregon's 4 year plan to win the conference? You might be as dumb as DJQuook. Disappointing.

You will be a pick to win it without anyone actually knowing what you'll be next year. Same as UW this year.

Lol. A step back wouldn’t be surprising, especially early as the new OL meshes together, but they’re not going 7-5.

Oregon’s best players by the end of the year were:
    Sewell
    Lemieux
    verdell

Scott
    KT
    Dye
    Lenoir
    Holland

6/8 of those guys are coming back. You’re being a fucking doog
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited December 2019
    ntxduck said:

haie said:

ntxduck said:

haie said:

lawsandl said:

Lol. A step back wouldn’t be surprising, especially early as the new OL meshes together, but they’re not going 7-5.

Sewell
    Lemieux
    verdell

Scott
    KT
    Dye
    Lenoir
    Holland

I never said they were going 7-5. You had 9 wins last year.

I just laugh at all the dipshits telling UW fans they'd step back after 2018 senior leadership, then having pretty much the same season in 2019, graduating a bunch of senior leaders, and saying they won't miss a beat next year.

I said Oregon would win the CCG. Said everyone else needs to step it up in recruiting with them in the conference. Pretty good chance you aren't winning your division and have shitshow games against some bad teams.
  • Options
    haie said:

ntxduck said:

haie said:

ntxduck said:

haie said:

lawsandl said:

Sewell
    Lemieux
    verdell

Scott
    KT
    Dye
    Lenoir
    Holland

I never said they were going 7-5. You had 9 wins last year.

I just laugh at all the dipshits telling UW fans they'd step back after 2018 senior leadership, then having pretty much the same season in 2019, graduating a bunch of senior leaders, and saying they won't miss a beat next year.
    You said 2020 Oregon =2019 Washington.

It’s a poor comparison. We won’t be starting manu/Wellington/opera types anywhere. That’s really what brought UW down this year. It wasn’t a lack of senior leadership or some other bullshit. It was 3-4 key positions where UW started players (either because Pete was FS or he didn’t have other options) who would struggle for PT in the MWC.
  • Options
    edited December 2019
    haie said:

ntxduck said:

haie said:

lawsandl said:

haie said:

ntxduck said:

haie said:

lawsandl said:

Inane analysis, wishful thinking While whistling past the graveyard. You will be lucky if you have as good a season as this year. The schedule is against you, you have graduated all of your senior leadership 😂 and you will be getting your 3rd straight year of comeuppance in Autzen. Stop fooling yourself.

• Options
    haie said:

haie said:

DJDuck said:

That you write incredibly stupid shit.

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

haie said:

DJDuck said:

That you write incredibly stupid shit.

Thank you. You've been revelation here too.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    DJDuck said:

haie said:

ntxduck said:

haie said:

lawsandl said:

haie said:

ntxduck said:

haie said:

lawsandl said:

Inane analysis, wishful thinking While whistling past the graveyard. You will be lucky if you have as good a season as this year. The schedule is against you, you have graduated all of your senior leadership 😂 and you will be getting your 3rd straight year of comeuppance in Autzen. Stop fooling yourself.

Nice double quote. Fuck off quook.