Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

DBU update

dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
Budda Baker starting Pro Bowel safety.

Marcus Peters another Pro Bowel selection.

#DamoneWillChinThisPoast

Comments

• DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,551 Founders Club
    Even Damone is impressed
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

Even Damone is impressed

Let's not get carried away
  • jhfstyle24jhfstyle24 Member Posts: 3,255
    Dissly had a shot if healthy. Virta is at a pro bowel level too. Murphy should be soon
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    Peters is an interesting choice. Did not think he was having that an amazing year
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823

dnc said:

FireCohen said:

Peters is an interesting choice. Did not think he was having that an amazing year

He wasn't. Until he was traded to Baltimore.

He's been chincredible there and basically turned their entire defense around.

He's the ultimate high risk high reward player. Right now the reward is high. Next week? Who knows!

Dude's entertaining as hell though.
    I love him, but he’s not right in the head.
    Dude, this game is not for the well adjusted.
  • DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,549 Founders Club

FireCohen said:

dnc said:

FireCohen said:

He's the ultimate high risk high reward player. Right now the reward is high. Next week? Who knows!

Dude, this game is not for the well adjusted.
    Much like this board...
    New bored motto?
  • GladstoneGladstone Member Posts: 16,419
    edited December 2019

dnc said:

FireCohen said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_8rH2a36RM4
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123

The pro bowl is obviously a crock of shit, but gotta love the free pub. Vita not making it is a fucking travesty though. He was straight up dominant this year.

It’s stupid and Vita can’t be blocked by one guy. The only drawback is he doesn’t get a ton of sacks and the ones that are named to the Pro Bowl rosters do.
  • SECDAWGSECDAWG Member Posts: 5,004

The pro bowl is obviously a crock of shit, but gotta love the free pub. Vita not making it is a fucking travesty though. He was straight up dominant this year.

Got to watch Vita against #mysaints because they’re in the same division NFC South. He’s the real deal. He along with Suh make a helluva force to be reckoned with. Probably the best 2 players on TBay.

• dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    SECDAWG said:

Got to watch Vita against #mysaints because they’re in the same division NFC South. He’s the real deal. He along with Suh make a helluva force to be reckoned with. Probably the best 2 players on TBay.

Classy post grid.

Good luck the year of the way!
  • SECDAWGSECDAWG Member Posts: 5,004
    edited December 2019
    dnc said:

SECDAWG said:

Classy post grid.

Good luck the year of the way!
    I appreciate them big nastys. They are the ones on the front lines that makes shit happen and really determines a game.

Vita, known to me from here, and I enjoy that aspect, is solidly legit. Enjoy seeing him at the next level that I have got to know from here.

Guess what I’m saying is I can say, “Hey, I know that guy! He’s badazz!” when I know no one else in the room has a clue...