Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Imagine being such a fucking hack that you defend Schiff

SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
Standard Supporter
and deny that he lied in his Memo. And then imagine that this lying piece of shit is leading your impeachment effort. No need to imagine Scotty did defend this piece of shit.

https://youtu.be/31eBO-A5G_I

Comments

• Options
    Standard Supporter
    Comey and Schiff knew what they were saying in 2018 were lies, and they said it anyway, and today, Scotty defends their honesty.

What's the difference between Schiff and O'Keefed? I can't see any.
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,906
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    Something that still surprises me. Supposed educated leftards and proud of their degrees (the counselor) or station in life (Congress person) will intellectually debase themselves and yet preen about their moral superiority. What's the difference between the counselor and Dan Rather or hondo?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

Something that still surprises me. Supposed educated leftards and proud of their degrees (the counselor) or station in life (Congress person) will intellectually debase themselves and yet preen about their moral superiority. What's the difference between the counselor and Dan Rather or hondo?

They are just like the radical Muslims. Lying to advance your cause is not only acceptable it’s expected.

• Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,906
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    Leftards lie and love to be lied to. They also expect to be idolized for a degree or station in life they don't deserve. Then they pretend that degrading that degree or station in life is some sort of additional life affirming act.