Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

KT Freshman highlights

Comments

• Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    Have to admit ... the kid is a beast. Better than I thought he'd be. He's going to be a terror until he's eligible to declare.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Have to admit ... the kid is a beast. Better than I thought he'd be. He's going to be a terror until he's eligible to declare.

Ballz whiffed badly on KT even by Ballz standards.
  • Options
    dnc said:

Ballz whiffed badly on KT even by Ballz standards.
    Ballz whiffed badly on most every take, especially if had anything to do with Oregon.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Agree. I thought he might be soft. He’s going to be a problem the next two years for PAC 12 teams.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Agree. I thought he might be soft. He’s going to be a problem the next two years for PAC 12 teams.
    I don't even think he has turned 19 yet. His birthday is sometime in December. I can only imagine how good he is going to be in two years.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

I don't even think he has turned 19 yet. His birthday is sometime in December. I can only imagine how good he is going to be in two years.
    Most college true freshman haven't turned 19 yet. A December birthday is on the old end of the class.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,336
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dnc said:

SFGbob said:

Most college true freshman haven't turned 19 yet. A December birthday is on the old end of the class.
    Not in the SEC

Redshirt in grade, middle, and high school.
  • Options

dnc said:

SFGbob said:

Not in the SEC

Redshirt in grade, middle, and high school.
    Lots of troof here
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,183
    edited December 2019
    I thought he looked fat/chubby coming out of hs and would be overrated

Wrong for 1st time ever

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,336
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I actually noticed him against Utah which is good for a freshman. Let's be honest we hoped he would be soft. He's not

There's always hope that he starts saving himself for the draft and sits out the next two years
  • Options

I actually noticed him against Utah which is good for a freshman. Let's be honest we hoped he would be soft. He's not

There's always hope that he starts saving himself for the draft and sits out the next two years

That's what Calais Campbell did, without the stellar freshman season.

Nobody was more surprised than the Creep when he blew up (not like Bazey) in the NFL.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    Standard Supporter
    dnc said:

SFGbob said:

Completely understand, just making the point that the difference between an 18 year old and a 20 or 21 year old’s body can be significant.

He is going to be a complete beast