Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

I had a nightmare last night

YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 35,045 Founders Club
In which we were losing to Colorado badly on the road. Then I woke up and said to myself “oh shit, that already happened.”

Comments

• backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,845
    edited December 2019

Swaye said:

I literally had a dream that I was in the living room of my late grandma’s farmhouse. Khaleesi was seated to my left and Nick Saban was on a folding chair facing me. I was trying to talk to Khaleesi but she was ignoring me. Saban was droning on about something as he was very intent on convincing me of something. Then my grandma was yelling from the kitchen that me and my friends were making too much dad gum noise.

True story, actual dream.

Pretty sure this means you want a three way with Saban and Khaleesi. NTTAWWT
    Derek’s silence speaks volumes

You might want to sit this one out junior.
    Way to plagiarize creep’s shit fucko!!
  • Fenderbender123Fenderbender123 Member Posts: 2,975
    Swaye said:

I literally had a dream that I was in the living room of my late grandma’s farmhouse. Khaleesi was seated to my left and Nick Saban was on a folding chair facing me. I was trying to talk to Khaleesi but she was ignoring me. Saban was droning on about something as he was very intent on convincing me of something. Then my grandma was yelling from the kitchen that me and my friends were making too much dad gum noise.

Pretty sure this means you want a three way with Saban and Khaleesi.
    Or his grandma.
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 35,045 Founders Club

I had no idea Jodie was that hot during her Disney tom boy stage. I was there. I didn't see it then

Then she did Taxi Driver

You talking to me Boomer?
  • Swaye said:

Wood.

You know, after she reaches 18.

Don't twist.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823

Swaye said:

Wood.

You know, after she reaches 18.

Don't twist.
    even now, the well might be little dry now, but still wood