Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Penei Sewell wins Outland Trophy!!!!

2»

Comments

• Options
    DJDuckDJDuck Member Posts: 5,970
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited December 2019
    dnc said:

DJDuck said:

There was actually a UW fan on this bored that said Penis should have redshirted his freshman year and that he might have been injured because he didn’t.

Outland Trophy Winner and probably the first OL selected in next year’s draft.

Wishful thinking on your part. He is going to stay for his Junior year and play with Noah.

Also I believe one has to be 3 years out of high school to enter the NFL draft.

He's not talking about the upcoming draft dummy
    I didn’t need to know that moron. He’s looking to kick some Husky ass with Noah in Autzen next year.😂😂😂

• Options
    dtddtd Member Posts: 4,047
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    DJDuck said:

dnc said:

DJDuck said:

There was actually a UW fan on this bored that said Penis should have redshirted his freshman year and that he might have been injured because he didn’t.

Wishful thinking on your part. He is going to stay for his Junior year and play with Noah.

I didn’t need to know that moron. He’s looking to kick some Husky ass with Noah in Autzen next year.😂😂😂

Ah jesus man, just take your medicine and shut the fuck up. You didn't get it, that's okay. But don't play this you understood what he meant all along bullshit when every fucking one of us knows you didn't. This is why you're a cunt who needs to LEAVE.
  • Options
    edited December 2019
    dtd said:

DJDuck said:

dnc said:

DJDuck said:

Ah jesus man, just take your medicine and shut the fuck up. You didn't get it, that's okay. But don't play this you understood what he meant all along bullshit when every fucking one of us knows you didn't. This is why you're a cunt who needs to LEAVE.
    You are such an ignorant moron loser. What are you even doing on this forum you dumbfuck. You don’t know a damned thing about Oregon personnel. Use your “valuable” time to grab your tickets for your Vegas bowl where Boise State will kick Husky sorry ass.😂😂😂😂😂
  • Options
    dtddtd Member Posts: 4,047
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    DJDuck said:

dtd said:

DJDuck said:

dnc said:

DJDuck said:

What are you even doing on this forum you dumbfuck.
    If only you had half a brain, you would know. Alas...

• Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    DJDuck said:

Please elaborate on your comment of Ducks “stumbling” into the RoseBowl.

No. Fuck off.
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    DJDuck said:

dtd said:

DJDuck said:

dnc said:

DJDuck said:

You are such an ignorant moron loser. What are you even doing on this forum you dumbfuck. You don’t know a damned thing about Oregon personnel. Use your “valuable” time to grab your tickets for your Vegas bowl where Boise State will kick Husky sorry ass.😂😂😂😂😂
    He at least knows that Sewell doesn't need to "stay" for his junior year because he's not draft eligible. Something that seemed to elude you. Christ you're dumb.
  • Options

DJDuck said:

dtd said:

DJDuck said:

dnc said:

DJDuck said:

He at least knows that Sewell doesn't need to "stay" for his junior year because he's not draft eligible. Something that seemed to elude you. Christ you're dumb.
    I never said he did you ignorant moron.

• Options

DJDuck said:

Please elaborate on your comment of Ducks “stumbling” into the RoseBowl.

No. Fuck off.
    Kiss my ass and enjoy the Vegas bowl leghumper.

• Options
    dtd said:

DJDuck said:

dnc said:

DJDuck said:

dtd said:

DJDuck said:

dnc said:

DJDuck said:

I never said anything of the sort. Your such a loser you have to resort to Strawman arguments.😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Options
    ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,515
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    DJDuck said:

dtd said:

DJDuck said:

dnc said:

DJDuck said:

dtd said:

DJDuck said:

dnc said:

DJDuck said:

I never said anything of the sort. Your such a loser you have to resort to Strawman arguments.😂😂😂😂😂😂

“Your”
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    Good God this thread is an abortion. Something unholy.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Good God this thread is an abortion. Something unholy.

Thanks @DJDuck!
  • Options