Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

When Petersen arrived

RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,695 Founders Club
It was a long two years to overcome being Sark as he had two Sark seasons. Then the magical 2016 season when Sark players and Petersen players all played like players until injuries and the weed started taking its toll but still we were proud and sure that we DEVELOPED players again and with improved recruiting to join that development we were on our way to multiple conference championships at least. Well, two anyway

The point is that for about 60 seconds we stopped hating the players and hated on the coaches. Now we just hate everyone again. Players suck and get worse. Again. Coaching sucks. Again.

So St Jimmy has come to save the day and make the pain go away. Allegedly

Comments

• FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    HH is not for sermon seeker
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,695 Founders Club

It was a long two years to overcome being Sark as he had two Sark seasons. Then the magical 2016 season when Sark players and Petersen players all played like players until injuries and the weed started taking its toll but still we were proud and sure that we DEVELOPED players again and with improved recruiting to join that development we were on our way to multiple conference championships at least. Well, two anyway

The point is that for about 60 seconds we stopped hating the players and hated on the coaches. Now we just hate everyone again. Players suck and get worse. Again. Coaching sucks. Again.

Hey, it could happen.

Pac 12 North Black on Brown violence.

I like it

Hey, it could happen.

I like it
    Borderline racist
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,695 Founders Club
    FireCohen said:

Hey, it could happen.

I like it
    Borderline racist
    The truth isn't racist

The Pac 12 South LA knows of what I speak
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 23,005

Hey, it could happen.

I like it
    Someone should alert @oregonblitzkrieg . That's a lot of rainbow coalition shit up here in the PNW. He may want to sit out the next few seasons.

Hey, it could happen.

I like it
    Someone should alert @oregonblitzkrieg . That's a lot of rainbow coalition shit up here in the PNW. He may want to sit out the next few seasons.
    I figured he would be into that because he is one of the top cocksuckers around
  • EmotermanEmoterman Member Posts: 3,333
    Gladstone said:
    Do you know a good torrent tracker for eBooks?
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,551 Founders Club
    Gladstone said:
    ??? Might be time for an intervention with Gladdy.

I'll get right on it as soon as this episode of Seinfeld is over.