Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

UW vs Boise in Vegas

124»

Comments

• Options
    SECDAWGSECDAWG Member Posts: 5,004
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Pizzadog said:

Did you hear that Petersen used to coach at Boise State? Seems like there might be a story there

Bold predicktion IMO, pepperoni

• Options
    rodmansragerodmansrage Member Posts: 6,031
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes

Silver lining...the season ends 10 days sooner than if we? got the Redbox bowl or whatever.

Yeah but it's 10 less days for the coaches to fix the offense.
    im hearing theyre watching every.single.play on offense.

thats a lot of plays!
  • Options
    EmotermanEmoterman Member Posts: 3,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    LawDawg1 said:

Silver lining...the season ends 10 days sooner than if we? got the Redbox bowl or whatever.

Yeah but it's 10 less days for the coaches to fix the offense.
    im hearing theyre watching every.single.play on offense.

thats a lot of plays!
    Not really.

1) run straight into the defense
    2) throw an incomplete bomb to a 5’7” senior
    3) throw the ball 1 yard short of the 1st down
    4) empty sets on 3rd and short
    5) motion motion motion
    6) false start with a veteran offense line
    7) an option play for good measure
    8) wild dick with Newton and any other 3rd or 4th string RB when Newton gets hurt
    This is patently absurd. You didn't list the 120 different 0 yard pass plays, list is invalid.
  • Options
    PHD_DawgPHD_Dawg Member Posts: 154
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Name Dropper

Gladstone said:

Nobody is excited but will still get pissed if we lose. If we win, you drool over the thought of Eason coming back and whichever young player had a good game.

Are you speaking to someone specific here or the board in general? When has the board drooled over Eason coming back since like October?

what
    The bored. A lot say they don’t care about the bowl game, but definitely do, especially if we shit the bed.
    Agreed. Like I said before, it's a classic lose-lose scenario. A win is underwhelming because we were a top 10-15 team at the start of the season. A loss is embarrassing because Boise is a G5 team.

It's like when a girl competes in high school wrestling.
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,188
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Bowl games only matter if you lose
  • Options
    CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,420
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club
    edited December 2019

Mad_Son said:

Fuck them. Are they going to be jumping around like fags on the sideline like what’s his name from Oregon did?

If players don’t give a shit, I don’t give a shit. Why would anyone go to this stupid game?
    I would go if I lived within a four hour or less drive. I care AND think.
    I’d might go if I happened to be there for something else, didn’t gave anything else to do, someone gave me a free ticket and a rickshaw ride to the the game, and $1000 in free play at the Bellagio.

Watching it on TV Isn’t looking good either. It’s not must see tv and it’s in the heart of the Christmas party circuit.
    Oh fuck right off. Dressing up your cats in ugly sweaters and forming a conga line is not a party you miserable pit stain. You'll be watching this game at Mom's, just like every game, because she always has your favorite kind of Doritos and your toilet is broken.
  • Options
    EmotermanEmoterman Member Posts: 3,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Mad_Son said:

Fuck them. Are they going to be jumping around like fags on the sideline like what’s his name from Oregon did?

If players don’t give a shit, I don’t give a shit. Why would anyone go to this stupid game?
    I would go if I lived within a four hour or less drive. I care AND think.
    I’d might go if I happened to be there for something else, didn’t gave anything else to do, someone gave me a free ticket and a rickshaw ride to the the game, and $1000 in free play at the Bellagio.

Watching it on TV Isn’t looking good either. It’s not must see tv and it’s in the heart of the Christmas party circuit.
    Oh fuck right off. Dressing up your cats in ugly sweaters and forming a conga line is not a party you miserable pit stain. You'll be watching this game at Mom's, just like every game, because she always has your favorite kind of Doritos and your toilet is broken.

• Options
    dtddtd Member Posts: 4,108
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Penace said:

Jesus christ getting a mud hole stomped in your ass by a fucking wac team is special

I can attest.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,067
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    UW Alumni just wrote me to remind me to get tickets:

Put on your purple and cheer your Huskies to victory as they face Boise State at the Mitsubishi Motors Las Vegas Bowl. Don’t miss this historic event — Chris Petersen’s final game as head coach.

Get all of the game day details including game tickets, pregame festivities, Husky gear, viewing party locations and more.

I wrote them back and told them I will never go to another bowl game until the HC wants to be there and all the players play. I hate them all.