Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Did Benghazi save America?

RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,387
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Swaye's Wigwam
Sure anyone can lose an embassy and get the ambassador sodomized and killed and dragged through the streets but the big lie in reaction to it and the hearings that peeled the lid off of Hillary's illegal email probably did cost her the election

As it should have

It also started the get Trump plan in case he won. Which he did

Derangement has ensued

Comments

• Options
    HustlinOwlHustlinOwl Member Posts: 953
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

I think save is a stretch, but it did play a part in keeping her out of office. Probably would have lost regardless of her Benghazi lies

What lies?
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

I think save is a stretch, but it did play a part in keeping her out of office. Probably would have lost regardless of her Benghazi lies

What lies?
    He's talking about the stand down order.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,814
    They had to let them die to cover the illegal gun running scheme via the ambassador to the Taliban operative who ended up arming the beginning of ISIS.
  • Options

What lies?
    Heard it was a video. Don't twist
    Do you think a monster video stormed through the consulate? The video was a motive that came initially from the CIA. After interviewing survivors and video they corrected their initial assessment a few days later. That's it. 8, 9, 10 major investigations all came up with the same conclusion.

Sledog's comment is where everyone should be looking, but nobody let anybody die.

Benghazi is the gift that keeps on giving. Hatred of HRC overcomes all the facts on the right.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam

What lies?
    Heard it was a video. Don't twist
    Do you think a monster video stormed through the consulate? The video was a motive that came initially from the CIA. After interviewing survivors and video they corrected their initial assessment a few days later. That's it. 8, 9, 10 major investigations all came up with the same conclusion.

Sledog's comment is where everyone should be looking, but nobody let anybody die.

Benghazi is the gift that keeps on giving. Hatred of HRC overcomes all the facts on the right.
    I was told it was a video. Hillary told me. That all I know. Don't twist
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    Standard Supporter
    edited December 2019
    Owl told me that there were 100 heavily armed soldiers guarding the Consulate thus there was no need to send any additional security forces to protect it and that a video really did cause the "protest" which just got out of hand. It wasn't a terrorist attack and if Rice lied it wasn't her fault it's what the CIA was telling them but he can't tell you who it was in the CIA that was telling them this, since the Head of the CIA and the DOD were both immediately identifying it as a terrorist attack, but Rice ignored them and listened to Owl's unnamed CIA guy.

Owl is an expert on Benghazi.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

Owl told me that there were 100 heavily armed soldiers guarding the Consulate thus there was no need to send any additional security forces to protect it and that a video really did cause the "protest" which just got out of hand. It wasn't a terrorist attack and if Rice lied it wasn't her fault it's what the CIA was telling them but he can't tell you who it was in the CIA that was telling them this, since the Head of the CIA and the DOD were both immediately identifying it as a terrorist attack, but Rice ignored them and listened to Owl's unnamed CIA guy.

I do remember that. Also remember there was a lot more that went along with that. I'd guess you have that post archived somewhere, but will never show the full context. It would reveal how big of a lying cunt you actually are.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    Standard Supporter
    edited December 2019

SFGbob said:

I do remember that. Also remember there was a lot more that went along with that. I'd guess you have that post archived somewhere, but will never show the full context. It would reveal how big of a lying cunt you actually are.
    Oh you’re right, there’s much more. You lied your ass of and claimed you’d posted no less than 3 links that supported your “100 heavily armed soldiers” lie when the truth is you never linked anything that supported that bullshit.

The full context is that you crammed Obama’s cock down your throat and spun pure fucking bullshit in order to defend your cocksuck gawd.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Oh you’re right, there’s much more. You lied your ass of and claimed you’d posted no less than 3 links that supported your “100 heavily armed soldiers” lie when the truth is you never linked anything that supported that bullshit.

The full context is that you crammed Obama’s cock down your throat and spun pure fucking bullshit in order to defend your cocksuck gawd.
    Owl chodling Obunghole tell me it isn't so!
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,744
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

Sure anyone can lose an embassy and get the ambassador sodomized and killed and dragged through the streets but the big lie in reaction to it and the hearings that peeled the lid off of Hillary's illegal email probably did cost her the election

As it should have

It also started the get Trump plan in case he won. Which he did

Derangement has ensued

Save it from an immigrant invasion at the souf border and almost immediate exceedance of reasonable amounts of brownies and Spanish?

Sure.gif

@oregonblitzkrieg ... where'd you go man?
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,744
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

Agreed.

That, and running one of the most loserish and illadvised campaigns in the history of politics. As much as I found "it's my turn" vile and arrogant presumption, it really was hers to lose, and like all losers, she found a way.
  • Options

Agreed.

That, and running one of the most loserish and illadvised campaigns in the history of politics. As much as I found "it's my turn" vile and arrogant presumption, it really was hers to lose, and like all losers, she found a way.
    But all the losers are still pissed.