Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Hey Owl, what happened to your claims about full employment?

SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
Standard Supporter
Hell I remember when Owl would blow Obama and claim that anything under 6% was essentially full employment. How has the rate continued to drop Owl when according to you we were at full employment 5 years ago?

Comments

• Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    Go read an economics book. Maybe Mike can help you.
  • Options
    HustlinOwlHustlinOwl Member Posts: 953
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    SFGbob said:

Hell I remember when Owl would blow Obama and claim that anything under 6% was essentially full employment. How has the rate continued to drop Owl when according to you we were at full employment 5 years ago?

Actually I said may economist consider 5% full employment, but whatever. Yes now there are an additional 3 people out of every 200 working. That's just noise, we've been at full employment for years.

What happens if China folds up and sends 20 million minimum wage jobs back to the US. We ready for that?
  • Options

SFGbob said:

Actually I said may economist consider 5% full employment, but whatever. Yes now there are an additional 3 people out of every 200 working. That's just noise, we've been at full employment for years.

What happens if China folds up and sends 20 million minimum wage jobs back to the US. We ready for that?
    This is what TDS looks like
    Care to educate Bob on what economists consider full employment?
  • Options
    HustlinOwlHustlinOwl Member Posts: 953
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

SFGbob said:

Total Domination of Subject?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Care to fuck a little more strawman ass while you tongue Owl's ass?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

You talked out your fucking ass all in a pathetic attempt to blow Obama. Take the L cocksucker.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,757
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Honda's tongue must be one tired bitch with all the ass tonguing and shit talking. Cuts down on the food bills though.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

This is seriously embarrassing Bob and shows you've never had any education in economics.