Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

My theory on what Peterman left for

Comments

• FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,586 Swaye's Wigwam
    God I fucking hate doogs.

Fucking high school meetup tonight at a pub with some guys I don't hang out with much. Me and one husky and our 3 coog friends.

Husky buddy just placates to those fucks, "Yeah Pete just left because he knows he can't win at UW."

Yeah dipshit. UW is the problem. Not Pete's burnt out more to life than football bullshit and FS playbook.

I bring up that Leach just got extended after talking to Arkansas.

One of the coogs responds, "Where else is he going to go?!?!?! He lives like a king in Pullman!"

Jesus Christ dude, maybe anywhere but Pullman.

Fuck I hate people. It's why I just get fucked up and watch the AC at home nowadays if I'm not actually at the game.

And fuck the NFL. Fucking snoozefest punt league garbage with hipsters there wearing, "Jerry makes me drink" Christmas sweaters.
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    haie said:

Fucking high school meetup tonight at a pub with some guys I don't hang out with much. Me and one husky and our 3 coog friends.

1.) You're a doog. A big, dumbass doog. Doesn't make sense to hate your own kind.

2.) You're a coog with a coog level education. This is reflected in your posting history.
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,586 Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

1.) You're a doog. A big, dumbass doog. Doesn't make sense to hate your own kind.

2.) You're a coog with a coog level education. This is reflected in your posting history.
    Hot take there Harv.

I graduated from UW. Not Lane. Not Pullman.

Bye.