Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Usually it is not good to be out in public talking when you are senile...

HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,954
First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic 5 Awesomes
edited December 2019 in Tug Tavern

It gets better...then his campaign manager goes out on Biden's "No Malarkey" tour and blatantly lies about what he said on camera.

Quite a shit-show on the left right now...

Comments

• Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    I’ll wait for race to weigh in.
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,778
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Doogles said:

Jesus Trump is going to shred Biden in debates.

But what about a push up contest?
    I like David Goggins in this one, rather easily.
  • Options
    BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,306
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Crazy Joe was definitely making fun of the mans appearance. Why else would he challenge him to a push up contest? The left lies, its what they do.

This exchange reveals how democrat leaders view the common John America. That voter with real concerns, and we all know biden is dirty on this one, was treated poorly because biden thinks he is above him.

When biden called him fat I would have asked the fucker to step outside and prove how tough he is. What an elitist, corrupt piece of human shit. Nice candidate rats. His entire adult life spent in politics and this is how he treats people. The worst of the worst.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Crazy Joe was definitely making fun of the mans appearance. Why else would he challenge him to a push up contest? The left lies, its what they do.

This exchange reveals how democrat leaders view the common John America. That voter with real concerns, and we all know biden is dirty on this one, was treated poorly because biden thinks he is above him.

When biden called him fat I would have asked the fucker to step outside and prove how tough he is. What an elitist, corrupt piece of human shit. Nice candidate rats. His entire adult life spent in politics and this is how he treats people. The worst of the worst.

That's comedy gold coming from a dude who supports Trump.
  • Options

2001400ex said:

But but but Fuck off
    It matters Mike. When you Trump supporters. Bag on Biden for the same shit Trump does. But you somehow ignore it when it's Trump. Or even better defend Trump's actions. Lol hypocrites.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,341
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

But but but Fuck off
    It matters Mike. When you Trump supporters. Bag on Biden for the same shit Trump does. But you somehow ignore it when it's Trump. Or even better defend Trump's actions. Lol hypocrites.
    Why are the Democrats running a guy who does the same shit Trump does and why do you support him?

Fuck off
  • Options

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

But but but Fuck off
    Why are the Democrats running a guy who does the same shit Trump does and why do you support him?

Fuck off
    Where have I supported Biden? I've been steady saying that he's awful.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

But but but Fuck off

Fuck off
    I've been steady telling you to fuck off
  • Options

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

But but but Fuck off

Fuck off
    I've been steady telling you to fuck off
    Actually you just wavered and told me to "eat shit" in another thread. Lil lyin Mike.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,000
    Founders Club
    2001400ex said:

Hondo actually has a point with this comment.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,341
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Turns out the 82 year old "fat" guy that Biden attacked is a Marine

So much for respecting those who served

Hypocrites as always to the core or corp
  • Options

Turns out the 82 year old "fat" guy that Biden attacked is a Marine

So much for respecting those who served

Hypocrites as always to the core or corp

We can't bash Marines now? Someone should tell that to Trump.