Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

UW Huskies Insider Blog; Christian Caple

digitsdigits Member Posts: 1,418
First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
When I began my boycott of the Seattle Times before the 2013 season, I needed to find a source for Husky news. I turned my attention to the Tacoma News Tribune's UW Huskies Insider blog, and at the time, Todd Dybas was the Husky beat writer. He was fine and did a solid job, but I'm pretty encouraged with the newer guy they have now, Christian Caple, who's a UW alum.

Imagine that, a UW grad. writing about Husky football, not a Coog or Quack GFY. What a shocking concept.

I've read some bitching about Adam Jude, and my reply would be, "What do you expect?" He's an 0regon grad GFY. The SEATimes' agenda is well documented, obvious and tired. For whatever reason(s), they don't like UW. They went out of their way to fill Condotta's spot with a non-Husky and they'll do anything they can to create shit.

Anyways, if you'd rather get your Husky football news by someone who's a UW alum and actually gives a shit about the program, check out this blog. It doesn't have all of the fancy pics like the SEATimes does, but the content is better written, he provides frequent updates, there is no blatant angle, and it's fucking FREE:

http://blog.thenewstribune.com/uwsports/

Comments