Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

PM Kaila Olin

2»

Comments

• BreadBread Member Posts: 4,015

meh...she's cute but I find that show hard to listen to. Especially cause she usually shares the mic with that Howling Doog guy

Howling doog is the worst. I remember thinking to myself that this guy was an idiot and very strange in my brief interactions with him.
    I consume all things Husky related in regards to sites, pods, etc.

Tried listening to that fucking shit pod on three separate occasions.

Those dumb fucks couldn't pronounce players names correctly, got positions and numbers wrong, got the players mixed up, and then did super fucking awkward interviews with PSAs.

They did a little work with Roof and it was awful. I just wanted to be deaf after that shit, and I listen to some pretty awful fucking pods to squeeze whatever juice out of the orange I can.
    What's your favorite UW related pod? I've yet to find a good one. Used to listen to TSIO but they've gone radio silent since we lost to Stanford.
    Husky Fan Podcast- has anyone seen jimmy lately or does chest keep him hidden in a dungeon to force him to pod?

The Dawg Pod - they aren't the most informed but atleast they aren't annoying idiot doogs
  • NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    Man this thread... she’s hot in the first pic average in second, but still. Who GAF about the podcast. She’s would still be better than most females for going to a bar and watching a football game. That’s a win.
  • DoogCouricsDoogCourics Member Posts: 5,739

meh...she's cute but I find that show hard to listen to. Especially cause she usually shares the mic with that Howling Doog guy

Howling doog is the worst. I remember thinking to myself that this guy was an idiot and very strange in my brief interactions with him.

Those dumb fucks couldn't pronounce players names correctly, got positions and numbers wrong, got the players mixed up, and then did super fucking awkward interviews with PSAs.

They did a little work with Roof and it was awful. I just wanted to be deaf after that shit, and I listen to some pretty awful fucking pods to squeeze whatever juice out of the orange I can.
    What's your favorite UW related pod? I've yet to find a good one. Used to listen to TSIO but they've gone radio silent since we lost to Stanford.
    I’ve moved on to more PAC centric Pods:

Podcast of Champions, 12 PAC Radio, Wilner Hotline.

Then I also will listen to Softy interviews with Klatt and Wilner and Petros. Will listen to the Honks on Softy to year what Millen is upset about.

TSIO was enjoyable, I listen to the HuskyFanPodcast but Chester is ALWAYS asking Jimmy a question then interrupting him, and Jimmy is always whining about how he has other things to do and the pod is too long.

The Dawg Pod I’ll skim through. A little too much fluff and sunshine and they tend to mispronounce players names or get the wrong players on plays or be thinking of someone different just like Howling Doog and Kaila do.

Basically anyone who covers the team sucks so I have to add outsource material.

Oh and I also will listen to Mandel and Feldman.
  • insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117

Then I also will listen to Softy interviews with Klatt and Wilner and Petros. Will listen to the Honks on Softy to year what Millen is upset about.

TSIO was enjoyable, I listen to the HuskyFanPodcast but Chester is ALWAYS asking Jimmy a question then interrupting him, and Jimmy is always whining about how he has other things to do and the pod is too long.

The Dawg Pod I’ll skim through. A little too much fluff and sunshine and they tend to mispronounce players names or get the wrong players on plays or be thinking of someone different just like Howling Doog and Kaila do.

What about the Dawgman podcast?? I'm hearing Kim was the mastermind behind 247 rolling out more pods this year.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823

@jecornel too busy getting the crud to be podding
  • EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 4,153

This thread got creepy fast.

Some of y’all haven’t gotten laid in a while, and it shows.

Some ?

• AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 7,046 Standard Supporter
    edited December 2019
    Downloaded Some hot dawg talk before my flight yesterday. Don’t know what podcast it was but I listened to someone saying they were so pissed when sark left because it was obvious to them they had finally turned the corner his last year.
    Then they had the opinion that they though jimmy should keep Pete on the staff as the qb coach and Pete is really good with qbs. Jordan reffet was a special guest but those were not his hot takes. That is all.

Wtf. I wish I were dead.
  • NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729

Half of yous should be neutered. This thread is embarrassing

Agree
  • insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117

Downloaded Some hot dawg talk before my flight yesterday. Don’t know what podcast it was but I listened to someone saying they were so pissed when sark left because it was obvious to them they had finally turned the corner his last year.
    Then they had the opinion that they though jimmy should keep Pete on the staff as the qb coach and Pete is really good with qbs. Jordan reffet was a special guest but those were not his hot takes. That is all.

Wtf. I wish I were dead.

I think that's the "4th and Inches" pod which Howling Doog is now a part of as well

What about the Dawgman podcast?? I'm hearing Kim was the mastermind behind 247 rolling out more pods this year.

Bread said:

Husky Fan Podcast- has anyone seen jimmy lately or does chest keep him hidden in a dungeon to force him to pod?

The Dawg Pod - they aren't the most informed but atleast they aren't annoying idiot doogs

Hard disagree.

Many times on their pod they'll discuss how critical fans need to settle down and support the team no matter what, and that they only want to keep it positive on the pod and fans need to only keep it positive as well.
  • QuietcowskeeQuietcowskee Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,293 Swaye's Wigwam

The pod is terrible, but I saw lately that they’ve been having Mark Pattison on. Skip to his segments. He’s worth listening to.

Half of yous should be neutered. This thread is embarrassing

Staring with you
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,584 Swaye's Wigwam
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 35,044 Founders Club
    @Pitchfork51 type of chick. She can’t be more than 4’11”.

Is something wrong with midgets?
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 35,044 Founders Club
    FireCohen said:

Is something wrong with midgets?
    Did I say there was?