Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Now I understand why Pete didn’t want to play the Pups

Pete knew this season may be it and by the Apple Cup had confirmed it.
Now we know why Pete was like “Fuck it ....Fuller, Opera get in there”.

It makes so much sense now. When you’re stressed ...even little amounts of additional
Stress just feel like heavy weight added to the pile.

Jimmy Mountlake knows that a return back to “best man plays” is going to make a huge
Difference and he’s gonna tinker with the team because he’s got that fire.

Comments

• MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781

It makes so much sense now. When you’re stressed ...even little amounts of additional

Jimmy Mountlake knows that a return back to “best man plays” is going to make a huge

*montlake
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 23,004

*montlake
    I think Dawgdaze is a duck, prolly Herr OBK, posing as a husky trying to make Husky fans look bad.

Who would do that?
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,861
    Bc he's gay imo
  • halfbrainmanmolderhalfbrainmanmolder Member Posts: 215

You must have felt real smart to come up with this nonsense but you obviously have no idea what stressed meant. If Pete was stressed (and by all indication he was), he surely wouldn't put extra responsibility to himself to decide whether it is opera or Bynum playing and would just leave it to Junior which was exactly what happened. Why all the fucktards here think a headcoach decides each invidual players' playing time is beyond me. No head coach let along a stressed one would have the energy/time to do that except for QB position. He could/should have intervened in the obvious case of Bacteria but didn't, likely because his mind was already elsewhere.
  • HuskyJWHuskyJW Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,349 Swaye's Wigwam
    100% participation
  • DawgDaze71DawgDaze71 Member Posts: 708
    Yeah I thought of that but Junior Isn't in charge of post game interviews. It doesn't matter how much we believe the position coaches make the decisions the reality is the marching orders come through the Head Coach. We essentially got confirmation of this when Jonathan Smith left and our offense stayed the same while Smith begins to tear it up at OSU. There's a consistency to the program that exists despite coaching changes that informs us the Pete has a style and ethos that he likes to follow.

That means upperclassman get the nod even when they're not performing.

I'm happy. Jimmy is hungry. That means he's going to play the players that give him the best chance to win.

I'm brought to tears because I won't have to hear your fucktard screams of "get Manu out of there" anymore.

Don't get me wrong. I LOVE that Pete has brought this sort of old school ethic to the University. But it takes a toll.

Always remember ...you guys are fags ...but I love you.

You must have felt real smart to come up with this nonsense but you obviously have no idea what stressed meant. If Pete was stressed (and by all indication he was), he surely wouldn't put extra responsibility to himself to decide whether it is opera or Bynum playing and would just leave it to Junior which was exactly what happened. Why all the fucktards here think a headcoach decides each invidual players' playing time is beyond me. No head coach let along a stressed one would have the energy/time to do that except for QB position. He could/should have intervened in the obvious case of Bacteria but didn't, likely because his mind was already elsewhere.