Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Duck Redshirt update

Comments

• Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,183
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    edited December 2019
    Wait....I thought the narrative was that Saint Justin came back was to play with his brother

He didn’t even fucking play?
  • Options
    DJDuckDJDuck Member Posts: 5,970
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Your reading comprehension needs some
    HuskyJW said:

Wait....I thought the narrative was that Saint Justin came back was to play with his brother

Your reading comprehension needs some work. Patrick did play.

• Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,183
    edited December 2019
    DJDuck said:

Your reading comprehension needs some

HuskyJW said:

Your reading comprehension needs some work. Patrick did play.

Phew

Thank God they bonded over that game. #memorymade
  • Options
    DJDuckDJDuck Member Posts: 5,970
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited December 2019
    Well you were wrong. I guess you never played a sport. I bonded with my teammates on the field of play and off. We were a team. They practice everyday they eat together they share the victories and defeats together. They will always have this year you moron.😂😂

You might check your facts before you shoot your ignorant mouth off and then look like a foolish juvenile trying to equivocate.😂😂😂

• Options
    SourcesSources Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,807
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    DJDuck said:

Well you were wrong. I guess you never played a sport. I bonded with my teammates on the field of play and off. We were a team. They practice everyday they eat together they share the victories and defeats together. They will always have this year you moron.😂😂

You might check your facts before you shoot your ignorant mouth off and then look like a foolish juvenile trying to equivocate.😂😂😂

"trying to equivocate"? methinks that word doesn't mean what you think it means.
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,907
    Standard Supporter
    DJDuck said:

Sounds gay