Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Thank You Petersen

I know everyone still has a bitter taste in their mouth from this season, but no one can deny he elevated the program from where it was. Even better he decided to get out when he realized he was sinking the ship.

Comments

• PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,680 Standard Supporter

I know everyone still has a bitter taste in their mouth from this season, but no one can deny he elevated the program from where it was. Even better he decided to get out when he realized he was sinking the ship.

I kinda wonder.....

Maybe Peterman is going back to Boise. Bryan Harsin is being mentioned for a ton of jobs.

Football coaches coach football. Or something like that.

• DoogCouricsDoogCourics Member Posts: 5,739

• GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,489 Standard Supporter

I kinda wonder.....

Maybe Peterman is going back to Boise. Bryan Harsin is being mentioned for a ton of jobs.

Football coaches coach football. Or something like that.

Highly doubtful
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,893 Standard Supporter
    The program hit it's ceiling in 2016, and basically plateaud after that. But Pete gets respect for raising the program during his tenure.
    Credit Pete for looking down the road, not seeing easy fixes, and recognizing that significantly revamping his offense and program was too big of a chore for him while competing against an improving Pac12, with an OC publicly admitting he fucked up by not playing younger, better players.
    So many choices and decisions to make that the Null Option became Pete's Best Option.
  • RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,684 Founders Club

Thanks for not being Gilbertson or Willingham? UW deserves better than what Pete could deliver. Hell Nueheisel did almost exactly what Pete did in his first 4 years. The UW football program should want more than mediocrity.
  • UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,110
    I don't think he's going to see your message.