Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

PM to DJ

Time to change the name to SoftCoreDoog.com. Fuck there is a lot of circle jerking going on. Get a grip people. If Pete doesn't win 10 games, his ass should be in the hot seat. Let's not forget, he was out coached each time he played in our stadium, by Willingham and now Sark. Maybe we should hold off on the fucking coach of the year award until he beats Oregon, Stanford and ASU

Comments

• Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited December 2013
    I'm pumped about the hire, but I agree. 10 wins should be the bare minimum for next season. I think 10-3 or 11-2 before the bowl is feasible and can be done. I have a lot of confidence it will happen though, and it seems like many on the board do, which is why we are having a circle jerk with tears of joy.
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    If we are going to bash off season national titles im out.
  • Options
    BlowItUpBlowItUp Member Posts: 877
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    whatever DJ (I call him that) decides to do, it'll be interesting.
  • Options
    Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,095
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    I think this is the time for me to come out and admit that a few weeks ago I named my new laptop RacoonHarry because it cracks me up every time.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,562
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Thanks, Bruin!

I have a best friend that is a Bruin, but we have a deal.  I always root for UCLA unless they are playing my Huskies, and he always roots for UCLA unless they are playing my DAWGS.

DAWG SENSE!!

GET ITTTTTT!!!
  • Options
    RaccoonHarryRaccoonHarry Member Posts: 2,160
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    Mad_Son said:

I think this is the time for me to come out and admit that a few weeks ago I named my new laptop RacoonHarry because it cracks me up every time.

Good choice...
  • Options
    trackertracker Member Posts: 866
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Photogenic

Time to change the name to SoftCoreDoog.com. Fuck there is a lot of circle jerking going on. Get a grip people. If Pete doesn't win 10 games, his ass should be in the hot seat. Let's not forget, he was out coached each time he played in our stadium, by Willingham and now Sark. Maybe we should hold off on the fucking coach of the year award until he beats Oregon, Stanford and ASU

After basically a twenty year clusterfuck of a football program I intend to celebrate for a bit.
    We finally have a coach who gets it.

I also expect at least 10 wins a season as the norm going forward.
  • Options
    7WINSTEVE7WINSTEVE Member Posts: 20
    First Comment 5 Up Votes Photogenic
    How many off season championships has Pete won? The numbers speak for themselves and if you think different you're an idiot.
    Sark>>>>>>>>>>Pete come on now.
  • Options
    This would be a good time to bring back Harv. I would love to see his bitter Coog come out.

Also I'm aware even though I'm advocating for his return I'd be one of those he'd be attacking on here along with Race, DNC, Fremont and whatever "closet" Doogs he listed off the other day on twitter.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

This would be a good time to bring back Harv. I would love to see his bitter Coog come out.

Also I'm aware even though I'm advocating for his return I'd be one of those he'd be attacking on here along with Race, DNC, Fremont and whatever "closet" Doogs he listed off the other day on twitter.

FREE PUB(!) link?

• Options
    PRedoubtPRedoubt Member Posts: 141
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Photogenic

Petersen addressed that yesterday. He implied that the crowd at Husky Stadium was the difference. He said that the noise made it difficult for the coaches to concentrate and that he couldn't wait to have the home field advantage. Remember though, he beat Oregon in Eugene and Boise.
  • Options
    HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Not sure who the doog superiority guy is but I'd wager that justified enthusiasm is different from dooging. Just as the Coug fans were justified in their enthusiasm for getting Leach, we are justified in being excited over Petersen. The doogs are the ones who were creaming in their pants for Sark and thought Nussmeier would be a great hire.
  • Options
    NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    Pete was a close 5th on my wish list, behind Saban, Urban, Gruddenl and Mora. Let's not go full Doog because he turned down USC. He actually has to win my support, and that will happen on the field. Sorry I have been cautiously optimistic of every coach post Neu
  • Options
    dnc said:

FREE PUB(!) link?

My bad no FREE PUB! for you.

Harvey Road ‏@HarveyRoad 6 Dec
    @RuleSevenDoog - My T/L is a Doog Disaster. What happened to everyone?
    Reply Retweet Favorite More Details

Rule Seven ‏@RuleSevenDoog 6 Dec
    @HarveyRoad As I've said roughly 7,853 times, Doogs gonna Doog.

Harvey Road ‏@HarveyRoad 6 Dec
    @RuleSevenDoog - I understand. Some were cleverly disguised, though. @trav_morris @TFremontUW @CollegeDoog @NegaDawg @iDawg @RaceFBannon
  • Options
    allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary

DNC has never been in the closet.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

DNC has never been in the closet.
    Neither have I
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,188
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Ummmm....he's 3-0 against those listed schools.

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    If you think Petersen is on the hot seat at any time his first three years you haven't been paying attention

AND

You're being silly
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

If you think Petersen is on the hot seat at any time his first three years you haven't been paying attention

AND

You're being silly

His leash will be much shorter than Sarks. More money and he doesn't have 0-12 hanging over his head as an excuse.