Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Peterson asked to Resign, or be Fired

TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,891 Standard Supporter
edited November 2019 in Hardcore Husky Board
Would be a nice headline tomorrow. But either way, I'm expecting a nice essay from our resident Injun after UW chokes on WSU dick in today's Apple Cup.
Please don't act like a 2019 Peterson Pussy-Dawg today and let me down in the 4th qtr for the 6th time this year.
I'm gonna need some homicidal @Swaye rage to get through this shit-show "rivalry" game and it's afterbirth - which you should be reading about by now, Chief.

Comments

• SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,357 Founders Club
    Oops. The unthinkable happened. We won?
  • GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,163
    As bad as this year has been, you're trying way too hard if you actually thought we were going to lose.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,891 Standard Supporter
    edited November 2019
    UW needed that AC loss to a nobody WSU team to increase the pressure for change. As it stands, we're in for another shitty, disappointing season next year under Pete.
    Congrats for your loyalty to a program that hit its ceiling in 2016.
  • whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,711 Swaye's Wigwam

UW needed that AC loss to a nobody WSU team to increase the pressure for change. As it stands, we're in for another shitty, disappointing season next year under Pete.

What's our record next year?
    edited December 2019

What's our record next year?
    5 in-season losses, again. 6 fucking years, gents. Count 'em.
    Six. Fucking. Years. To produce 2019. And you think 2020 will be special? Why?
    edited December 2019
    dflea said:

Would be a nice headline tomorrow. But either way, I'm expecting a nice essay from our resident Injun after UW chokes on WSU dick in today's Apple Cup.
    Please don't act like a 2019 Peterson Pussy-Dawg today and let me down in the 4th qtr for the 6th time this year.
    I'm gonna need some homicidal @Swaye rage to get through this shit-show "rivalry" game and it's afterbirth - which you should be reading about by now, Chief.

Pathetic. Is there anything more beta than thinking we? are going to lose to the coogers?

I hope you drank yourself to death.
    Impossible. My Irish kin die from strokes and heart disease, but never the drink, which they call "hydration."
    The end result is the same, regardless. Pete's gone and Lake's in.
    The handwriting was on the wall and couldn't be ignored like it was when the team was tanking back in 2007.
    That, in and of itself, is proof that lessons have been learned and UW cannot afford to wait and risk even worse outcomes next year and beyond.
  • WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,793
    Swaye said:

we always win

Swaye said:

we always win
    Credit @Swaye and SpiritHorse for the spell that keeps Leach at WSU forever.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,357 Founders Club

Swaye said:

we always win
    Credit @Swaye and SpiritHorse for the spell that keeps Leach at WSU forever.
    Killed Urbs at tOSU. Reanimates Leach every year so Lake can fuck him again. This is a powerful horse.