Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Eason basically last in QBR In Pac 12

NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
edited November 2019 in Hardcore Husky Board
Really Only ahead of D. Thompson-Robinson from UCLA

Comments

• CanadawgCanadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,412 Swaye's Wigwam
    Literally every time I watch DTR play he fumbles the ball in the most hilarious way possible. Its like he has child hands or something
  • BroadcastingDawgBroadcastingDawg Member Posts: 1,355
    What would his QBR be if Fuller and Baccellia didn't have lead feet and clubs for hands?

I thought Hugh Millen put it perfectly, he's throwing to Mountain West wideouts who are playing Pac 12 talent at corner.
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,849

What would his QBR be if Fuller and Baccellia didn't have lead feet and clubs for hands?

I thought Hugh Millen put it perfectly, he's throwing to Mountain West wideouts who are playing Pac 12 talent at corner.

Neither Colorado nor Stanford possess PAC 12 quality corners.
  • bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 15,128

Better. But not all that great. Eason is not a good qb. He doesnt see the field well, he locks onto receivers, checks down too quickly, cant move in the pocket, and his accuracy is not great.
  • JesseisabeastJesseisabeast Member Posts: 60
    Canadawg said:

Literally every time I watch DTR play he fumbles the ball in the most hilarious way possible. Its like he has child hands or something

Kim Grinolds disease

• MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781

Big slinger gun dick

Might as well get on board now @dflea. I’m still over here just jumping around
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    edited November 2019

Better. But not all that great. Eason is not a good qb. He doesnt see the field well, he locks onto receivers, checks down too quickly, cant move in the pocket, and his accuracy is not great.

• dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

This. He’s struggling against terrible teams. Combine it with his freshman year at Georgia and there is more evidence of Eason being average than good.

He’s slow to process things, is a statue, goes down easy, and handles pressure poorly.

He has a strong arm and is mostly accurate. He’s got flaws tho that have nothing to do with the WR’s.
    Maybe it’s just me, but I can not believe UW has recruited and played 20 stars worth of QB’s in 4 -5 years and no one was worth a shit besides KJ who transferred out. When I go back to Georgia games, Eason was not as bad. This has to be an endemic problem associated with Pete and his offense
    Hi there.

Eason sucked ass at Georgia.

Abundance.
  • BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member Posts: 11,214
    When I look at his numbers, they are shit as fuck, okay? They are twash.
  • NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    Maybe jokes on us, Pete was going to have Haener starting by now?
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,586 Swaye's Wigwam
    salemcoog said:

Neither Colorado nor Stanford possess PAC 12 quality corners.
    @PaulsonAdeboTree true?!?
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,567 Founders Club
    but he's a first rounder

everyone says so