Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Colorado was ready for that garbage

Trick play late in the game. Execution was awful. The buffs had seen that garbage before.

That deep Otton pass to the endzone took way to long to develop. Then that garbage reverse which resulted in a two yard loss.
the empty set only worked once.

It's like hamdan is selecting random Madden plays. They looked lethargic and bored.

Imagine this offense wanting to practice this week under this staff. They are probably dreading practice.

Imagine having to practice shit wr screens, slow developing plays, lateral crap passes and not throwing to Bynum, Spiker and Osborne.

Comments

• NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    jecornel said:

Trick play late in the game. Execution was awful. The buffs had seen that garbage before.

That deep Otton pass to the endzone took way to long to develop. Then that garbage reverse which resulted in a two yard loss.
    the empty set only worked once.

It's like hamdan is selecting random Madden plays. They looked lethargic and bored.

Imagine this offense wanting to practice this week under this staff. They are probably dreading practice.

Imagine having to practice shit wr screens, slow developing plays, lateral crap passes and not throwing to Bynum, Spiker and Osborne.

Everyone was ready for that’s the problem, announcers knew it was coming
  • TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    Is it me or did Fuller run right into traffic on the PR? Seemed like there was a lot of green to his right. No one over there.
  • MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    TommySQC said:

Is it me or did Fuller run right into traffic on the PR? Seemed like there was a lot of green to his right. No one over there.

he actually ran to the only spot on the entire field where a 325 lb guy could grab him. Real instinctual player.

All Fuller has going for him is great hands so he makes a circus catch but he's achieves fewer yards forward than most foosball players.
    did Chin, Spiker or Ozzy even get a snap?

I felt like we were honoring our seniors for the 11th time this season.
    I was surprised that Fuller actually returned a punt, though. Pettis had more TD returns than Fuller has had punt returns. Our special teams are so fucking tightened up to avoid making mistakes that they're too scared to even attempt to return balls lest they get in trouble. Our special teams have been completely inconsequential this entire year...actually since Pettis left.
  • TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    Meek said:

I was surprised that Fuller actually returned a punt, though. Pettis had more TD returns than Fuller has had punt returns. Our special teams are so fucking tightened up to avoid making mistakes that they're too scared to even attempt to return balls lest they get in trouble. Our special teams have been completely inconsequential this entire year...actually since Pettis left.

Then ran right into a tackle when the right side had 50 yards a no fucking body...
  • jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,726
    Meek said:

They did. Osborne only had 1 snap. Ty Jones played as well.
  • NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    jecornel said:

Meek said:

They did. Osborne only had 1 snap. Ty Jones played as well.
    Two tall possession receivers and Pete can manage a quick 1-2 step drop passing game, when Eason is taking a beating is ridiculous....