Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

And how was your day?

I built sets all day for my son's high school play. Came home this evening to find my wife with a knowing smile and a lips are sealed motion. She'd watched the game live without me. We ordered Chinese, and settled in to watch the game together. Gritty game between two flawed teams, and I kept wondering if her smile was because she knew we'd won or if she knew we'd found some interesting way for us? to piss it away late. Then Garbers broke free, the Bears got the axe, and cathartic Big Game victory coitus was had. Then, afterward, I found that Oregon had managed to shatter its CFP hopes, then watched the Beavs coog it to the Cougs, and finally caught the end of the limpdick Huskieie performance.

To be honest, this bored isn't that much fun after a loss anymore

Comments

• MelloDawgMelloDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,549 Swaye's Wigwam
    BearsWiin said:

I built sets all day for my son's high school play. Came home this evening to find my wife with a knowing smile and a lips are sealed motion. She'd watched the game live without me. We ordered Chinese, and settled in to watch the game together. Gritty game between two flawed teams, and I kept wondering if her smile was because she knew we'd won or if she knew we'd found some interesting way for us? to piss it away late. Then Garbers broke free, the Bears got the axe, and cathartic Big Game victory coitus was had. Then, afterward, I found that Oregon had managed to shatter its CFP hopes, then watched the Beavs coog it to the Cougs, and finally caught the end of the limpdick Huskieie performance.

What did your son’s other dad do?
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781

I don’t think many here care that much. I give props to the ones that do, but the season has been over. We still want to win, but eekiing our a win over Colorado wouldn’t change anything in the big scheme of things.

Lol
  • whlinderwhlinder Member Posts: 4,616 Standard Supporter

I don’t think many here care that much. I give props to the ones that do, but the season has been over. We still want to win, but eekiing our a win over Colorado wouldn’t change anything in the big scheme of things.

This disappointment is different. Mediocre Sark drove me mad so when he would bust out stupid meaningless phrases after dumb losses. We knew Sark could conceivably be fired or get a different job.
    Pete isn’t going anywhere on his own. It doesn’t create the same madness, just disinterest. So we don’t care.

This is the most disappointing season since 2003 Gilby.
  • EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 4,152
    BearsWiin said:

Rich, white and MW West champs, baby.

On a serious note Boise will go in dry.....again ......and......again.......and.......again.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823

FirePete said:
    It's hard.

It's a process.

Running a website isn't microwave popcorn.

I need more time to get my guys in here.
    Are you going to take the off season to break down your posting rules? Maybe allow for calls for death
  • MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    MelloDawg said:

BearsWiin said:

pre-game coitus with his wife...pursed lips were the dead giveaway.
  • MelloDawgMelloDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,549 Swaye's Wigwam
    Meek said:

MelloDawg said:

BearsWiin said:

Also unclear if the OP was a participant in post-game coitus or was just watching it.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,539 Founders Club
    MelloDawg said:

Meek said:

MelloDawg said:

BearsWiin said:

Also unclear if the OP was a participant in post-game coitus or was just watching it.