Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

We must praise the brave and honorable Vindman

Comments

• Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    edited November 2019
    Sledog said:

Vindmans's supervisors don't like him.

Figured you'd lie about that too.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,462
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

Look it up.
  • Options
    Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

Look it up.
    I did.

“Your former boss, Dr. [Fiona] Hill, had concerns about your judgment,” Jordan added. “Your colleagues had concerns about your judgment and your colleagues felt that there were times when you leaked information. Any idea why they have those impressions, Colonel Vindman?”

Vindman, meanwhile, pulled out the last performance evaluation that Hill had given him, dated this past July.

“Alex is a top 1% military officer and the best Army officer I have worked with in my 15 years of government service,” Vindman read from the document. “‘He is brilliant, unflappable, and exercises excellent judgment’—I’m sorry—‘Was exemplary during numerous visits,’ so forth and so on. I think you get the idea.”

As for Morrison’s remarks, Vindman stated that they had only recently started working together and that Morrison hadn’t been there very long and it could have been a clash of cultures.
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,958
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    USMChawk said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

Look it up.
    I did.

“Your former boss, Dr. [Fiona] Hill, had concerns about your judgment,” Jordan added. “Your colleagues had concerns about your judgment and your colleagues felt that there were times when you leaked information. Any idea why they have those impressions, Colonel Vindman?”

Vindman, meanwhile, pulled out the last performance evaluation that Hill had given him, dated this past July.

“Alex is a top 1% military officer and the best Army officer I have worked with in my 15 years of government service,” Vindman read from the document. “‘He is brilliant, unflappable, and exercises excellent judgment’—I’m sorry—‘Was exemplary during numerous visits,’ so forth and so on. I think you get the idea.”

As for Morrison’s remarks, Vindman stated that they had only recently started working together and that Morrison hadn’t been there very long and it could have been a clash of cultures.
    I can post the comments from my fitness reports that are just as glowing yet you dismiss my comments all the time. Perhaps your news sources are feeding you information you want to believe and you’re dismissive of information you don’t. It’s called confirmation bias.
    @dnc, true ?!!
  • Options
    USMChawk said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

Look it up.
    I did.

I can post the comments from my fitness reports that are just as glowing yet you dismiss my comments all the time. Perhaps your news sources are feeding you information you want to believe and you’re dismissive of information you don’t. It’s called confirmation bias.
    I didn't write those fitness reports. Read the question, he was asked about his boss questioning his judgement. Then her pulled out his last performance report written by Hill.

The last part about confirmation bias is the ironic potd.
  • Options
    Dude61Dude61 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,227
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited November 2019
    Clueless about his oath of office, Vindman was a typical Obama era officer.
  • Options
    edited November 2019
    Jumped chain of command. Big no no. Besides sharing classified info. His supervisor today at the healing , Morrison, wasn't happy with him either.
  • Options
    BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,489
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Blu82 said:

It’s finally and fully apparent that the primary purpose of the tug tavern is for mentally scarred and economically failing “working class” to castigate a world and society they will never achieve.

Tell us, where does this place you?
    In his mothers basement.
  • Options
    SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,245
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club
    SFGbob said:
    This guy clearly had John Kerry as his mentor. How to “serve” and be a lying sack of shit in one easy step.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    pawz said:

USMChawk said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

Look it up.
    I did.

@dnc, true ?!!
    Classic
  • Options
    SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,245
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club
    Swaye said:

Honor the traitorous draft Dodger and coward with bone spurs in your own patented sick and demented ways GayBob. What would you know about honor or bravery?

What would you know about it? Please, regale us all with your stories of bravery under fire and honorable conduct on the mean streets of CA.

@Swaye, your dumps have more substance than this feckless idiot can dream of. One 9g RPO and this feather duster will pass out after shitting all over himself. Throw in some live fire and Nancy curls up in the fetal position. Not hat and no cattle. But California, blah blah blah.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,089
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

I didn't have to face finding a way out of Vietnam thanks to my birth date. The lottery was still there but the draft had been suspended and never came back.

I didn't give Bubba shit for finding a way or W shit for joining the country club air reserve thanks to his family. Most people back then would have done anything. The guys that did go got spit on at least metaphorically. If my dad were a millionaire like Trump my bone spurs would have acted up too

Having keyboard Seal Team 6 members today mocking anyone when they never served is retarded

This
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,089
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

Honor the traitorous draft Dodger and coward with bone spurs in your own patented sick and demented ways GayBob. What would you know about honor or bravery?

What would you know about it? Please, regale us all with your stories of bravery under fire and honorable conduct on the mean streets of CA.

@Swaye, your dumps have more substance than this feckless idiot can dream of. One 9g RPO and this feather duster will pass out after shitting all over himself. Throw in some live fire and Nancy curls up in the fetal position. Not hat and no cattle. But California, blah blah blah.
    YBFE
  • Options
    insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    GayBobFS thinks this disqualifies Vindman's entire testimony but insists we should all believe the word of the man who's told over 13k lies since taking office. Bitchass partisan Kunt.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    Standard Supporter

GayBobFS thinks this disqualifies Vindman's entire testimony but insists we should all believe the word of the man who's told over 13k lies since taking office. Bitchass partisan Kunt.

Is Hondo or El Monte the strawman today IC?
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

Is Hondo or El Monte the strawman today IC?
    I think they switch to reduce stretching.
  • Options
    89ute89ute Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,457
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited November 2019

https://youtu.be/40JmEj0_aVM

Fuck off

Like Race said. Everyone did everything to get out of this thing and I don't think anyone faults anyone who was able to.

Unfortunate for the pours.