Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Pretty hilarious Coog article

http://allcougdup.com/2013/12/06/washington-huskies-doug-nussmeier-chris-peterson/

Because this has been a bit of a train-wreck for Husky nation. Husky fans thought they were a national power, a sleeping giant, a desirable coaching destination, until they were forced to look at the record books (shout out to USC AD Pat Haden for calling UW “historically bad”) and realize that they only have three 8-win seasons in the past 21 years (since their last National Championship). That’s THREE, 8 WIN SEASONS… 21 YEARS!

Great timing on their piece as literally within an hour after pressing submit Petersen was named coached. I loved how Coogs went from laughing at UW to immediately going into defense mode of "Petersen is overrated, he was basically in the Big Sky, etc".

Comments

• Options
    http://allcougdup.com/2013/12/06/wsu-football-uw-taps-peterson-apple-cup-spoiler/

Unfortunately for Petersen, he won’t have an advantage over WSU Coach Mike Leach when it comes to facilities. Bill Moos, WSU AD has implemented a long range plan to enhance all Cougar athletics which included a stadium upgrade completed last year and a football operations building nearing completion.

Where WSU holds a coaching advantage if comparing Leach and Petersen at the outset over this change of direction at the UW is experience.

Oh boy UW doesn't have the edge over WSU when it comes to facilities? Fuck they still play in a glorified high school stadium. Texas literally has high school stadiums that hold more.

Leach holds the coaching advantage of Petersen? If you research Leach's Texas Tech records he was 84-43 but only 47-33 in conference. He feasted on a weak OOC schedule so I don't want to hear about Petersen building his W-L by a weak schedule.

The UW collected 8-wins in 2013. History reveals changing coaching staffs, momentum for a program can quickly shift. There’s potential for the Husky football to stall while Petersen tweaks things.

Praise allah for google so I can find this fucktarded Coog blog as these two Coog articles take the cake.
  • Options
    DugtheDoogDugtheDoog Member Posts: 3,180
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    I don't even care much about the coogs. I just find it so funny how obsessed most cougar fans are with UW. Like some of these idiot coog fans after the apple cup were posting on twitter that they would rather beat UW than go to a bowl game. Just FS.
  • Options
    These Coogs are so fucking delusional, minus one season Leach was the definition of average while at Texas Tech.

Like Chest pointed out about Petersen, he lost his starting QB this year and still went 8-4 with a loss to the eventual champion Fresno State by one point in their house.

I'm still laughing at the better facilities comment, that was the Coogiest of Coog comments in that entire shit piece.