Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Insanity!!!

MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
edited November 2019 in Hardcore Husky Board
they've gone insane!!! They're actually doing it folks... 2 months for the price of $1. This has never happened... more than 4 times a year for as long as I can remember.

Comments

• BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,346
    The obsession continues.
  • alumni94alumni94 Member Posts: 4,858
    Still not worth it.
    Houhusky said:

Lol imagine having to pay people to interact with other paying people on a moderated message bored in 2019

If they want to be "cool" they should except bitcoin.
  • jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,726
    If you are reducing membership to a buck you have lost....completely....you should be raising prices if you had something worthwhile to offer. Wow just wow....

Good luck guys! When can I catch your show in Friday Harbor? Is it on Fridays at 9 PM? Right after the Huskfanpodcast? We can catch up and cork a bottle of merlot that drinks like a cab. It will be more specialer than Samek's 12-0 prediction. We can toast to the special season of 2024! Thanks for reading ;)
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    247 sports is a shitshow. Who wants to pay to read heavily moderated, censored posts?
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    Houhusky said:

Lol imagine having to pay people to interact with other paying people on a moderated message bored in 2019

It had some use if you were a TBSer back in the day. All you really knew about recruits was what Ruth, Fetters/Eklund put out. Those days are done because of Twitter. Fetters and Eklund never knew anything to begin with. Ruth does seem to at least have contact with the recruits on a regular basis.
  • MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031

Houhusky said:

It had some use if you were a TBSer back in the day. All you really knew about recruits was what Ruth, Fetters/Eklund put out. Those days are done because of Twitter. Fetters and Eklund never knew anything to begin with. Ruth does seem to at least have contact with the recruits on a regular basis.
    but is there really any value to pay for a service that breaks news a minute before the rest of twitter breaks it?
  • ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,597
    Meek said:

Houhusky said:

but is there really any value to pay for a service that breaks news a minute before the rest of twitter breaks it?
    Chat is crazy!
  • EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 4,152
    Meek said:

Houhusky said:

but is there really any value to pay for a service that breaks news a minute after the rest of twitter breaks it?
  • dooginthehalldooginthehall Member Posts: 182
    Houhusky said:

*ahem* the wam

alumni94 said:

Houhusky said:

JFC. This one drives me insane. You have 3 minutes to fix your spelling. Alumni of where?
    I fucked up. It happens when you half-ass read and post at work during lunch.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    jecornel said:

If you are reducing membership to a buck you have lost....completely....you should be raising prices if you had something worthwhile to offer. Wow just wow....

Good luck guys! When can I catch your show in Friday Harbor? Is it on Fridays at 9 PM? Right after the Huskfanpodcast? We can catch up and cork a bottle of merlot that drinks like a cab. It will be more specialer than Samek's 12-0 prediction. We can toast to the special season of 2024! Thanks for reading ;)

Paging @CrazyLarry
  • CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,203 Swaye's Wigwam
    alumni94 said:

alumni94 said:

Houhusky said:

JFC. This one drives me insane. You have 3 minutes to fix your spelling. Alumni of where?
    I fucked up. It happens when you half-ass read and post at work during lunch.

• RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    Meek said:

Houhusky said:

No. The breaking news was always stupid. Who cares who was first? It all comes out eventually.

I’m talking about the pre Twitter days. The what I’m hearing bullshit at face value had some worth. We all know now that Eklund, Fetters, and Kim know very little, but that took time to figure out. Kids weren’t putting out top 5’s on Twitter. The community might have been worth the price, but the community eroded over time. Dawgman is worthless and has been for years.