Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Fosho & Sirmon

How could anyone think the senior ILBs are better than these two? Would they have been torched any worse than Manu and Wellington in any of our(?) losses? The senior trust cancer infects the defense far less than the offense but is still a problem. Or maybe it's just the healing salve of playing the beav that made them look good.

Comments

• whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,716 Swaye's Wigwam
    If we played them and Puka instead of Andre, we'd be 10-0 right now
  • whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,716 Swaye's Wigwam

If we played them and Puka instead of Andre, we'd be 10-0 right now

I don’t know about that. Definitely would have another win or two. This isn’t a team that was ever going undefeated tho.

Sirmon did play a decent amount against Cal and was absolutely horrible. He does seem to be improving. I’m sure Ulofosio has improved since that time as well, but it’s hard to judge because he didn’t play. I did wonder all season where he had been.

I don’t mind making guys earn their reps, but it goes the other way too. If the seniors aren’t producing, they have to sit.
    My post was hyperbole, but yes, you're right. Shit playcalling against Stanford and Ute are probably games we don't win