Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Holy Shit We ? (the P 12) Suck

2»

Comments

• MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,619

You suck. And so does the rest of the PAC 12. Except for the two teams in the top 10.

You squeaked by UW and WSU. If you were any good you would've waxed us.
    If Clemson were any good, they would have waxed North Carolina.
    If you were any good, you wouldve beaten Auburn. Youre not even as good as UW was last year.
    That was a GOOD Washington team.
  • SECDAWGSECDAWG Member Posts: 5,004
    edited November 2019

You suck. And so does the rest of the PAC 12. Except for the two teams in the top 10.

Oregon don’t need to play Clumpson and try and prove something. Won’t be pretty.

They are like the dude that needs to run as have as he has to when they really don’t have to...but corner em and get the beat down...a embarrassment...

Tween Clumpson and Ohio St, I don’t know if the SEC champ can beat either of those teams. LSU has the fire power but D is not there...GA D there but O is struggling...Ohio St and Clumpson are pretty complete...on all sides...I’m pretty worried this year NO SEC champ as good as the top teams are but if they face either of those teams in playoffs, they may be out. Much less Oregon this year

Actually I only hope the SEC champ faces a team from PAC or maybe BIG 12 if in and let Ohio St and Clemson go first round.
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    edited November 2019
    SECDAWG said:

Oregon don’t need to play Clumpson and try and prove something. Won’t be pretty.

They are like the dude that needs to run as have as he has to...but corner em and get that beat down...
    Playoffs or bust.
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,309
    edited November 2019

They suck too dont be fooled you fucking quook. Nice neutral site loss to the 6th best SEC team
    6th?....sounds about right smh

The Pac 12 has fallen into the abyss
  • ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,597

ntxduck said:

Jesus you are an insufferable front running cunt who disappears when your team sucks.
    Never forget OBK wanted Cristobal fired mid-season this year
    I called for Cristobal to be fired if he doesn't fire Arroyo. Seems like someone has replaced Arroyo behind the scenes, things have been improved lately.
    So you did want him fired
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    SECDAWG said:

They are like the dude that needs to run as have as he has to when they really don’t have to...but corner em and get the beat down...a embarrassment...

Tween Clumpson and Ohio St, I don’t know if the SEC champ can beat either of those teams. LSU has the fire power but D is not there...GA D there but O is struggling...Ohio St and Clumpson are pretty complete...on all sides...I’m pretty worried this year NO SEC champ as good as the top teams are but if they face either of those teams in playoffs, they may be out. Much less Oregon this year

Actually I only hope the SEC champ faces a team from PAC or maybe BIG 12 if in and let Ohio St and Clemson go first round.
    Clemson looked a little suspect early, but they are rounding into form. Still don’t know what to really make of them because they have played nobody. We’re really basing them off of last year.