Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Hans’ Film Study: Utah vs Washington

89ute89ute Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,453
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
Swaye's Wigwam
https://1280thezone.com/featured_news/hans-film-study-utah-vs-washington-2-copy/

Hans does a good film review. Interesting stuff.

We? had huge problems with your D-Line early in the game. Starting RT Tackle is a dude named Bam. 6-8 350lbs, not fat. We are redshirting him and only using him for 4 games. This was his first. We were all anxious to see him, yuge expectations. He was badly owned. After giving up this sack (on the film review above) on the first drive, he went on to fuck up even more. I watched him closely because I was excited to see what he could do. Looking like a bust! he got pulled after the second series. Guy number 2 was not much better. Guy number 3 was dialed in and that's when our offense started moving the ball in late in the 1st half. I think a lot of your 1st half offense success was due to us going through a few RT Tackles until we got it figured out.

Personally, I can't re watch losses and I know some of you feel the same way. But if you like good reviews you'll like this. It's not a YOOG take, Hans is professional about his reviews.

Comments