Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

UW - Baylor Official Game Thread

Comments

• Options
    GwadGwad Member Posts: 2,855
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    I'm watching the rplay and I can't believe Baylor never got a flop warning. JFC
  • Options
    ExtraChrisBExtraChrisB Member Posts: 1,810
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Gwad said:

Baylor did get a flop warning and then Jaden was the one who got T'd up for one
  • Options
    FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,707
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Gwad said:

I just assumed I missed a retaliatory shove. The technical was really for flopping? Bullshit.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Gwad said:

Jaden's was bullshit, they even reviewed it. He didn't go to the ground either.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    I love all #MyBasketball doogs out there s/o to you guys for caring
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

I love all #MyBasketball doogs out there s/o to you guys for caring

@JustWinNow all that matters
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Gladstone said:

Quade Green didn't have a good shooting night but he did have 9 assists

Elite point guard. He will get his once he knocks off the rust.
    He’s not elite. He would be in the NBA if he was. He’s going to be pretty good and that’s really all we need. Stewart, McDaniels, and Naz give us plenty of scoring.
    Elite college PG doesn’t mean he’ll be in the NBA. Too small and not bouncey but he’s really good.
    Elite: the most overused word by 'Ougs.

When you call a player elite, you have declared that player belongs in "a select group that is superior in terms of ability or qualities to the rest of a group" College PGs with superior abilities and qualities will play in the NBA.
  • Options
    I’m a doog. Yes.
  • Options
    BeerThirtyBeerThirty Member Posts: 2,465
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Great win, fun game to watch. The talent on this team legit
  • Options

Hameir is just such ass on offense

He needs a hard stop no dribbling ban placed on his head. Set screens, pop to wing or stand in the corner. That's it. He's an okay catch and shoot shooter, so if he takes a couple corner threes a game I'm fine with it. But that's all he's allowed to do.

How he was our inbound guy in press break last year is unbelievable.
    I was hoping Wright got passed up. He’s hard to like because he’s such a mess on offense, but he can play D and that’s important. There is no reason he even has the ball enough to commit 4 TO’s.
    I think he is better than what you think he is on offense. he was money tonight
  • Options
    Hameir played well. He’s our offensive equivalent of Aaron Fuller. He balls against shitty competition. He’s like Taylor Rapp on defense holy shit does he cover so much ground to block shots
  • Options
    edited November 2019

Hameir played well. He’s our offensive equivalent of Aaron Fuller. He balls against shitty competition. He’s like Taylor Rapp on defense holy shit does he cover so much ground to block shots

for a big guy he moves well laterally, his defense was very good
  • Options
    FirePete said:

for a big guy he moves well laterally, his defense was very good
    He’s unreal on defense. If he’s just strong with the ball and knocks down 33% of his 3s he’s a very good college player.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Gladstone said:

He’s not elite. He would be in the NBA if he was. He’s going to be pretty good and that’s really all we need. Stewart, McDaniels, and Naz give us plenty of scoring.
    Elite college PG doesn’t mean he’ll be in the NBA. Too small and not bouncey but he’s really good.
    True, but he was not close to elite at Kentucky. I haven’t been impressed so far, but I think if he can play at the level he did at Kentucky, he will be good enough to get by with.
  • Options

Gladstone said:

True, but he was not close to elite at Kentucky. I haven’t been impressed so far, but I think if he can play at the level he did at Kentucky, he will be good enough to get by with.
    I was wrong. He has 0 wiggle to his game. He can be pretty good for us if he starts hitting 3s and pushing the ball in transition
  • Options
    Doogs gunna doog. He was cold in the EYBL don’t know what happened. He looks out of rhythm
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Doogs gunna doog. He was cold in the EYBL don’t know what happened. He looks out of rhythm

Found the issue
  • Options
    Edwin_BambinoEdwin_Bambino Member Posts: 2,943

Rewatching the second half, lol at the mental fortitude. Football team doesn’t haven’t it. This team could be special.

In hindsight, this was a bad comment
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    Remember when we thought we were going to be good???