Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

5-4 let that shit sink in.....

124»

Comments

• Options
    NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Gwad said:

three losses at home JFC!!!

That alone is a fireable offense. Home losses lack of support lack of money inflow
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,495
    Founders Club

Gwad said:

three losses at home JFC!!!

It's hard.
    It's a process
    It takes a minute.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,636
    Founders Club

Mosster47 said:

I have to say I am genuinely surprised by this season. UW is an 8 win roster this year at best. They are fat and slow where you're not supposed to be and small and fast where you're not supposed to be. To compound those two things inexperience plays all the snaps at positions you need to be leaders.

Having said that I thought Socha and Pete would have a really well honed group and overachieve a little. It's very possible they mail it in tomorrow and lose to the Beavs.

Was Ted and Smith way more valuable than once thought? Both left for their own prpgrams that are trending up while UW is sliding back. Either way it's interesting.

None of that is why we suck. You can go ahead and fuck off for another six months, no one missed you the first time.
    Au contraire. I missed Mosster, even if he was snippy with Stalin
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,780
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    UW is going to lose again, either to Oregon State or Colorado. Bank on it. Might even get blown out.

The entire coaching staff is lost in the dark at this point and the team psychology has sunk below bat-shit critical.

UW is no closer to figuring this shit out than they were against Cal in game 2.

Continuously Dropping passes and Smiling after At-Home Losses tells us everything we need to know about the team psyche. I haven't seen denial and indifference like this since the Willingham days.
  • Options
    89ute89ute Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,457
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

89ute said:

1 pass to Spiker for 21 yards. Thanks Pete for putting him back on the bench after that great play. (That dude is beautiful)

I think he was hurt on a later play.
    Shame on Tricky Pete. Shame, shame. I finally finished re-watching the game. Spiker showed up a second time in the 4th quarter, 10 minute mark.

Here is Spiker's one and only catch

3rd & 17 at WASH 42
    (10:53 - 1st) Jacob Eason pass complete to Marquis Spiker for 21 yds to the Utah 37 for a 1ST down

Fucking clutch. Spiker caught that ball with a pack of Utes on him. 3rd and fucking 17! Incredibly impressive. Tricky Pete did not throw to Spiker again until the 4th quarter. That's when he went out injured. 10 minute mark, and that incompletion was damn near a catch. Again, a pack of Utes on Spiker, long pass to the sideline, everyone had their hands on the ball and Spiker ripped it away but couldn't maintain possession. This kid is a fucking animal. Meanwhile, your upperclassmen are dropping shit right and left and Spiker goes unused for over two full quarters.

Tricky Pete is a total fucktard. I was with all you Doogs thinking Pete was the shit after 2016.

Results don't lie.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    We were late to play Spiker and Nacua should have gotten going earlier this year, but they will get their opportunities next year.

All of this hardly matters if we get mediocre QB okay which is imo a close to sure thing if Eason leaves.
  • Options
    NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    6-5 even worse