Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Zakhari Spears, 2021 3* DB, Los Angeles (Loyola), CA (COMMITTED)

12346»

Comments

• Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,796
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

FireCohen said:

He’s legit. Ballz is right, he’s definitely one of the top 3-5 DBs on the coast.

Big difference between top 3-5 dbs and #1 db/top overall recruits in the country.
    He’s going to be a r1-r2 pick if he ends up starting here. He’s Keith Taylor with ball skills.
    Was Keith Taylor good though?
    Like we say, no.

Keith Taylor is a doog hero. Didn't do shit on the field. Tell me about a game where he balled out and was a difference maker. There will be no dropoff at CB in 2021 with him gone. Take your screen shots.
    Way to expose yourself as a casual buddy!

There won’t be drop off because Kyler is also an NFL guy!
    There won't be a dropoff because Taylor did not set the bar high, pal.

Also, of course I'm a casual fan at this point. The program is a casual program.
    Taylor was good. This is almost as bad as @huskyjw tryon take
  • Options
    CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,150
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club
    edited March 2021

FireCohen said:

He’s legit. Ballz is right, he’s definitely one of the top 3-5 DBs on the coast.

Big difference between top 3-5 dbs and #1 db/top overall recruits in the country.
    He’s going to be a r1-r2 pick if he ends up starting here. He’s Keith Taylor with ball skills.
    Was Keith Taylor good though?
    Like we say, no.

Keith Taylor is a doog hero. Didn't do shit on the field. Tell me about a game where he balled out and was a difference maker. There will be no dropoff at CB in 2021 with him gone. Take your screen shots.
    Way to expose yourself as a casual buddy!

There won’t be drop off because Kyler is also an NFL guy!
    There won't be a dropoff because Taylor did not set the bar high, pal.

Also, of course I'm a casual fan at this point. The program is a casual program.
    Pretending to not care is so in right now.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,796
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Tequilla said:

Taylor doesn't come off as good to the casual fan because he didn't make a ton of WOW plays

What Taylor does well is his job

If he had the WOW plays his film his narrative would change and draft rooms would be talking about him as a difference maker and a Top 2 round selection. Instead, the lack of turnovers puts him down the board and quite possibly an early 3rd day selection.

He'll almost assuredly outplay his draft position and it wouldn't be shocking at all if he's a 5-10 year pro.

Agree, wouldn’t be shocked if he goes r3.