Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Stat of the Day

PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 37,019 Founders Club
Even if he loses to Colorado today, Chip Kelly will still finish the week with a better conference record than Chris Petersen.

So who is washed up again?

Comments

• godawgstgodawgst Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,451 Founders Club
    After Oregon/Utah, I would take UCLA over anyone else in the conference on a neutral site and feel pretty good about it.

5 weeks ago they were one of the 5 worst teams in all of P5 football.

Today they would be 3rd in the power rankings in the Pac-12

God that is awful.
  • dtddtd Member Posts: 4,532 Standard Supporter
    godawgst said:

After Oregon/Utah, I would take UCLA over anyone else in the conference on a neutral site and feel pretty good about it.

5 weeks ago they were one of the 5 worst teams in all of P5 football.

Today they would be 3rd in the power rankings in the Pac-12

God that is awful.

And OS is probably in the top 5.

• PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 37,019 Founders Club
    Chip is in control of his own destiny at 4-2. USC and @89ute still on the schedule.

I would laugh my ass off if he won and brought the plunger to the CCG.
  • dtddtd Member Posts: 4,532 Standard Supporter
    PurpleJ said:

Chip is in control of his own destiny at 4-2. USC and @89ute still on the schedule.

That would be pretty fucking awesome, I'll admit. He doesn't get me hard anymore, but I still love the Chipper.
    edited November 2019
    dtd said:

PurpleJ said:

That would be pretty fucking awesome, I'll admit. He doesn't get me hard anymore, but I still love the Chipper.
    I always appreciate a REAL offensive genius. @coachpete

Plus, I get to pop off to all the idiots who said he was washed up. @RoadDawg55 and I will find the others.

Don’t think it happens this year, but the progress he is making is evident. His team has improved. Ours fell off. Jen should have listened to J and fired Pete when Chip was available.
  • Doog_de_JourDoog_de_Jour Member Posts: 7,969 Standard Supporter
    PurpleJ said:

dtd said:

PurpleJ said:

Plus, I get to pop off to all the idiots who said he was washed up. @RoadDawg55 and I will find the others.

Don’t think it happens this year, but the progress he is making is evident. His team has improved. Ours fell off. Jen should have listened to J and fired Pete when Chip was available.
    I’ll admit I thought Chip was finished.

PurpleJ said:

dtd said:

PurpleJ said:

I’ll admit I thought Chip was finished.
    I beliebed!
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    edited November 2019
    Chip is still a has been. He loses too many games now to be relevant as anything other than a conference spoiler. But I will always be grateful for the glory he brought to Oregon.

Chip is still a has been. He loses too many games now to be relevant as anything other than a conference spoiler. But I will always be grateful for the glory he brought to Oregon.

Chip has to build from the ground up at UCLA. He doesn’t have a head start like he did at Oregon. I belieb!
  • LesGrossmanLesGrossman Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,477 Founders Club
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,988 Founders Club

#NebraskaClassy