Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Lets debate Derek;)

Comments

• Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    I dvr'd game. Dont do ads. Im behind 55 so dont know outcome. Ill check back after;)
  • Options
    Ok 55, i finished. My conclusion? Hamden ditched run 2nd half. Hurt dawgs chances. Not having #25, #28:lost last 2 games unfortunately. Just no threat for Eason to play action off of. Killed us. Pleasant should hit portal.

UW still a good football team with best tailbacks healthy. Could easily have beat UU-Uo. I said preseason i thiught we'd split. We would have won both with tailbacks.

The good? Wr's will be very good next year. Spiker been my guy since spring. He consistely gets open, drips ball. He'll clean that up but' is why Pete doesnt trust him. Chin-aman finalky getting action. I was high on him as a RS fresh. Pete should have been giving these guys way more reps. He's a gamer.

When true frosh show up (among best wr's in cuntry), pete will have best WR's in conference, by far.

Ithe bad? Pup was clear spring, pre season, during season lbs, young dline, db's, 8 new starters UW D would take huge step back. Nobody, including you did 55 . Pup was only and spot fuck on
  • Options
    PurpleJ said:

Jump off a bridge lol fucking faggot

J, this is my point and why we need a HDB. Your posts do nothing for HH. Im trying to implore Derek to have a civil site, to have threads, discussions that are productive. Yours are so embarrassing that i dont respond.

I tried a new tactic with Derek, 55, blitz to foster discussion. Instead of pissing matches, im trying humility and discussion, an HDB approach hoping Stalin will start one.

You are just an immature jackwagon who does nothing here. Just take a hike, youre destroying this forum, and doing absolutely nothing to promote reasonable college footbalk discussion.

I will do nothing to promote the HH squad going forward. I chose you to make an example of. I will not give guys like Baz* any pup-time, nor will i you. Just this one to prove a point. Save Derek's site, as i still think its potential off charts...if he wakes up. Pup saves companies, websites too. Its what i do for a living
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,590
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Been talkin ball with my classy dawgs all day pup. Have a topic? Jump on in and join the discussion!

Xoxoxoxo rofl bff buddy
  • Options
    minion_doogminion_doog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,946
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

PurpleJ said:

Jump off a bridge lol fucking faggot

J, this is my point and why we need a HDB. Your posts do nothing for HH. Im trying to implore Derek to have a civil site, to have threads, discussions that are productive. Yours are so embarrassing that i dont respond.

I tried a new tactic with Derek, 55, blitz to foster discussion. Instead of pissing matches, im trying humility and discussion, an HDB approach hoping Stalin will start one.

You are just an immature jackwagon who does nothing here. Just take a hike, youre destroying this forum, and doing absolutely nothing to promote reasonable college footbalk discussion.

I will do nothing to promote the HH squad going forward. I chose you to make an example of. I will not give guys like Baz* any pup-time, nor will i you. Just this one to prove a point. Save Derek's site, as i still think its potential off charts...if he wakes up. Pup saves companies, websites too. Its what i do for a living
    What you know and ignore is that you are the emotional gimp who flares up when tensions are high, to rouse the hive, because you have no other value to offer anywhere else.

It's fun and amusing when there's nothing else going on but the latest savior has proven he FUCKING AINT. So juggle some apples or let's hear one about edgy anal fetishes or shut the fuck up because you can't close the leads you're given, you can't close shit, you ARE shit, hit the bricks pal, and beat it, cause you are going OUT!!1!FUCKING ELEVEN!
  • Options
    SECDAWGSECDAWG Member Posts: 5,004
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    I like ol Pup and the ramblings. His hawt takes on CFB is for shit and hits derangement level often but no way he gets under my skin personally. I’d debate him on SEC or CFB but the derangement level pup hits, debating would be useless, and that’s an understatement.

BUT, it’s entertaining and hawt takes on past and present anything past football is Comedy Central.

Carry On pump. “Rammer Jammer yeller Hammer, Give em Hell Alabama PUMP.”

• Options
    whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,477
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Pup,

Please check the meds FRANNY is giving you.

Something is wrong.

Please seek immediate help.
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    Founders Club

Pup,

Please check the meds FRANNY is giving you.

Something is wrong.

Please seek immediate help.

FRANNY is a TRANNY!
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    Founders Club

Chicken shit Stalin. Like all pinko's, u control the media. Step up dude. I like u, not trying to put u on spot. U challenged me, i stepped up. Now i challenged u, step up good buddy:) a cute little meme-gif is cowardice

@DerekJohnson
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,266
    Founders Club

Chicken shit Stalin. Like all pinko's, u control the media. Step up dude. I like u, not trying to put u on spot. U challenged me, i stepped up. Now i challenged u, step up good buddy:) a cute little meme-gif is cowardice

@DerekJohnson
    This was during a stretch where we were having unpleasant PM exchanges.