Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Retard Alert

creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
edited October 2019 in Duck Refuge
HaieBallz is back form the Big Island.

It seems that perspective was not found.

Sad.

#WSUMBA

#lolz

Comments

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,486
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,526
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    The other thread wasn't going so well for you, so I get the need for a new one.
  • Options

Roll Pitt

A little premature.

#year6
  • Options
    edited October 2019
    haie said:

Yeah you were looking pretty clever over there.

Imagine going to grad school In Vancouver.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

Worked out fine.

You're a disgrace to our alma mater. And you know it. Keep blowing Meat and Oregon.
  • Options
    haie said:

haie said:

Worked out fine.

You're a disgrace to our alma mater. And you know it. Keep blowing Meat and Oregon.
    Looks like we're getting serious now.

Cubans are still ahead.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

haie said:

Worked out fine.

Cubans are still ahead.
    It's just a simple fact.

Disgraceful little man.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,544
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Cristoballz owns us so far, and if our alma mater doesn’t like it they should #dosomething.
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,280
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

Worked out fine.

Cubans are still ahead.
    It's just a simple fact.

Disgraceful little man.
    I think you lost your mind...I guess that’s what Pete will do to you at year 6.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited October 2019

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

Worked out fine.

Cubans are still ahead.
    It's just a simple fact.

Disgraceful little man.
    Oh okay.

It's funny you hills people think the Year 6 thing is some kind of insult, like we haven't been through mediocre coaches getting 5+ as long as they don't go Owen.

You're just lucky your shitty party school cares about football more (a lot fucking more) than the 3 schools in your division that should be crushing you, and the other 2 land grant champions will never be a threat to anyone.

So go ahead and keep shitting on Pete. He deserves it as much you deserve to be Beavlet.0
  • Options
    ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,516
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

Worked out fine.

Cubans are still ahead.
    It's just a simple fact.

Disgraceful little man.
    Oh okay.

It's funny you hills people think the Year 6 thing is some kind of insult, like we haven't been through mediocre coaches getting 5+ as long as they don't go Owen.

You're just lucky your shitty party school cares about football more (a lot fucking more) than the 3 schools in your division that should be crushing you, and the other 2 land grant champions will never be a threat to anyone.

So go ahead and keep shitting on Pete. He deserves it as much you deserve to be Beavlet.0
    By what metric Should (your stupid words) Stanford and cal be crushing anyone? In water polo and swimming, sure. In football—where in the fuck does that statement come from?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    ntxduck said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

Worked out fine.

Cubans are still ahead.
    It's just a simple fact.

Disgraceful little man.
    Oh okay.

By what metric Should (your stupid words) Stanford and cal be crushing anyone? In water polo and swimming, sure. In football—where in the fuck does that statement come from?
    Is that a serious question? Stanford actually did beat you in your absolute prime without caring.

Shaw and Wilcox and Petersen just want to be competitive every other year and mold men.
  • Options
    edited October 2019
    haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

Worked out fine.

Cubans are still ahead.
    It's just a simple fact.

Disgraceful little man.
    Oh okay.

Went to the academis card play right on script. What a loser.
  • Options
    ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,516
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    haie said:

ntxduck said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

Worked out fine.

Cubans are still ahead.
    It's just a simple fact.

Disgraceful little man.
    Oh okay.

Is that a serious question? Stanford actually did beat you in your absolute prime without caring.

Shaw and Wilcox and Petersen just want to be competitive every other year and mold men.
    That was also Stanford’s prime. Yes, sometimes top ten teams lose to other top ten teams.

Outside of recruiting location (which doesn’t matter to them because Stanford is super picky and no one wants to play at cal) and academis, cal and stanford don’t have any advantages over Oregon. Certainly not enough that they should be crushing the pac12 north.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

Worked out fine.

Cubans are still ahead.
    It's just a simple fact.

Disgraceful little man.
    Oh okay.

Went to the academis card play right on script. What a loser.
    You play the academics card every time to people that graduated from the same college as you, when it was a lot less competitive when you went there.
  • Options
    RatherBeBrewingRatherBeBrewing Member Posts: 1,557
    Creepy embarrassing the biggest retards on here is the highlight of this place.
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,280
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    Haie imploding faster than ASU’s season
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

I'm so embarrassed! Rushing the field after Cuog win embarrassed!!!
  • Options
    haie said:

I'm so embarrassed! Rushing the field after Cuog win embarrassed!!!